RWB USA:

slwrthnu is saying he wants the car for the craftsmanship and the back story rather than the name layed out in stickers.

+rep perfect cliff notes.

If that makes me a hipster, well I do enjoy pbr but heard hipsters moved on to microbrews now, which I also enjoy.

You bought a Miata which is solidly trending on the west coast :lol

Personally the guy gets all the credit in the world for his own personal style and doing his own thing.

However franchise shops is like some guy locally making “Jesse James West Coast Choppers” by franchise, it just doesn’t work.

Will they sell though? I’m sure. There are plenty of people with heavy pockets who just want the looks with no other care.

I just become a fan boi of whatever make of cars my main car is lol

Speedhunters is really disappointing me on these RWB cars.

The Pandora One RWB Porsche was not built to sit around and look pretty. Mark Arcenal proved that when he drove the green monster in the rain

Over the 2 day event the RWB Porsche never set a time.

I actually got a heads up about a story speedhunters will be doing next year based on a Singapore based tuning company. EA sports had speedhunters link up with them at sema to get them some coverage:

The Cyrstal One Swarovski Mercedes was not built to sit around and look pretty. Mark Arcenal proved that when he drove the glimmering track monster at Leguna Seca

993 Turbo’s yes, but base Carerra’s are nowhere even close to that. You can pic up a decent 993 C2 for under 25K, C2S for ~40-45K.

setting a time or not, i think their point was it was on the track.

It’s a 911, should have been on track regardless.

I agree with you. I just think it’s a disgrace that it did 2 parade laps with photographers standing on the track.

I understand. Nothing worse in my mind than making a GT2/RSR-esque 911 and having little to back it up performance wise.

I know a few of the earlier cars received RSR/935/934 suspension parts, but there were only a couple IIRC

deffinitly, but because people think fatlace/hella flush = hard parker they have to point out that this car does see a track for all the idiot internet people that don’t realize that mark (the owner of fatlace) actually tracks his vehicles and hosts drift events.

also the hoonagin (white one) 911 owner has said that it will be a street car not a track car, and who knows what mayday will do with theirs when there done.