RX-7 guys

is anyone else tired of these kind of posts?

Since when?

i’m just meesin around chill. but it would depend on where said 60-1 came from as some certain center sections are walking

I wasn’t freaking out or anything :spank: Just wondering.

ibsomeonesayshowgreatGTseriesstuffisandhownothingelsehasanymeaning or ibsammymakesagaycomment

go finish ur damn car!!! or go drift in the s10 with all of the snow :slight_smile:

By the way, my Turbonetics is holding up fine, despite all of the other people that whine about them :embarassd

the 1g dsm dont have as much truble with crank walk. Iv seen many 1gs making good power.

who said anything about crank walk? :dunno:

i did :kekegay:

mine too 5 years now

fucking awsome, vids??? :blue:

iv never heard of problems with the 60-1

no no one around to film it :frowning:

I just hope you have gobs of money … no one ever realizes what a race car (fun car) costs till they do one. Again no one thinks what am I gonna do when my motor goes or my turbo shits out or … nothing pushed to limits lasts that long. 3 rotors are a very … very … expensive custom motor to push to the moon and watch blow up, that would suck and I didnt even spend the money.

if you would have read what i wrote you would have saw i said certain center sections from certain places were walking. :ugh2:

What are you building your car for? With the power you want it will make a shitty drift car.

its not going to be a drift car anymore. Im building it to have a car to take to the track and on weekends go out and race bikes.

wow you sound like VTEC :spank:

Oh and Im building it to smok VTEC lol.

nothing beats VTECs car you know that. Its so fast nobody has seen it but him :jerkit: