s13 240km/hr 9000 tach Cluster *Pic*

bought this off of darkforcejackel. thought i could use it but its too much of a pain for a digital cluster harness. paid 180 and asking just what i paid for it. picture below.

pm is perfect

w-9055672964 ask for brock.

thanks

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10673/front.jpg

Aww…that sucks dude…good luck with the sale my man.

Bump for good guy!

Alternatively, you can buy an analog cluster harness off someone for like $10-15.

not for this one. sorry but please keep this post for the item seeing as ive tried everything within my grasp and doesnt work for me.

buy it now!

7000 rpm redline? what motor is that for?

(my sr cluster has 7500 rpm red)

how many K’s?

well… as far as i know… i’m pretty sure both the ka24e and ka24de have a 7k redline

well… as far as i know… i’m pretty sure both the ka24e and ka24de have a 7k redline[/quote]

hmmm what s13 chassis in japan came with a KA24e or DE ?

The odo on his cluster showed 151,xxxkm’s.

I believe the redline is for a CA18DET…I could be wrong but I think that’s what it is. The cluster is from Germany BTW.

what he said lol. ca18det :slight_smile: you can use the tach in anything tho. 9000 tach is pimp shit i really wish i couldve used this. but sorry guys im pretty sure its sold.

CA18DET, i dont belive the tach will work with a SR or a KA24DE

well… as far as i know… i’m pretty sure both the ka24e and ka24de have a 7k redline[/quote]

hmmm what s13 chassis in japan came with a KA24e or DE ?[/quote]

KA24E starts gettin red at 6K, the DE goes to 7k

nope still for sale sorry about that…any takers? i need this money! lol

this will work with an sr dohc ka or ca18det, besides the ca18det revs 300+rpm higher than the sr till it hits limiter. (but turbine shoots mad oil at that rpm, but with the gearing of a ca18 with a ka rear end will do 180 tops unless you change gears.

That is Incorrect.

That is correct, The CA18DET Clusters had the three dashes before the redline and will not work on KA or SR.

Ask Mike Hutch, we’ve tried every combo possible.

mmmmmk thanks everyone! how bout everyone leaves my post alone and if someone wants to buy this they just pm me. kthxggbyes2you