s13 KA24DE Crossmember bolts

So my mechanic tells me today in order to swap my oil pan i need new cross member bolts. They got 3 of the 4 bolts off. I called the dealership and they said they are disscontinued and try Bofasco to get them matched or whatever. I understand there prob just regular bolts that will fit but i also understand how they might need to be a little stronger than your regular bolt. Looked all the forums and there all old and just cross members not mention of bolt. Im googled out. Anyone got the answer?

look here http://www.courtesyparts.com/240sx-parts-s13-1989-1994/genuine-nissan-parts/axle-suspension/401-front-suspension/-c-1418_1419_1508_1510.html

So i would need 54522 and 54522b ??? That diagram is awsome btw. Just the area i need to work on. Anything in canada though?

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Now i know i just had my 54529 and 54530 replaced. And could have did it my damn self.

wtf mechanic would drop your crossmember 2 get to oil pan, prolly gonna need an alignment after since xmember may get shifted…i would have removed the engine mount nuts and raise/jack the engine up a bit.
neways, you can get these off parts cars. i happen to have 2X 54522 with nuts 54522b, $40 if you want em, you pick up. im in scarborough

^ i was wondering the same thing lol

Could you deliver ? Im at yonge and eglinton. Car is in the shop. New or used? Its a lock washer u need to use as well right?

And as far as the mechanic goes, i think hes got three bolts off and the other one was a no go. May have to cut it. Sucks im doing this and probably wont be there to clean up and paint the cross member up either.

deliver…yea, sure, add on $20. im free after 7pm. its obviously a used part from my old parts car, no lock washer. sucks that your mechanic sucks at changing oil pan/removing bolts

If u wanna pm me and co ordinate something i can prob send a guy over tomorrow to pick em up.

Anyone else out there? Can’t seem to contact rmallari.

Man what am i doing. I could have ordered these already. Anyone else out there

Anyone know the specs if i just go to brofasco?

bump