S13 OEM Aero

Once again… I NEVER ASKED YOU TO ORDER ME A BUSHING KIT. You ordered one for Darian that he didnt want no more and you were then crying the blues because he didnt want it, so I said “in about a week, I should have some spare cash, if or when I do, I will glady take it from”. Then you either kept it for yourself or got rid of it and ordered me on out of kidness “which I appreicate, but like I original said, I never ASKED for it to be ordered”

Then, when I was willing to take Darian’s and he told me cost was $155 “or close” you then decided that price didnt apply to me and I had to add a % “for you” plus GST… then after that it turned into $200 even if I picked up that same night you called me…

As for the Cage, I believe I told you in the $800 area for a full 6pt or $400 for a 4pt and I also believe that wasnt good enough for you and you wanted a “better deal” well I hate to be rude and I hate to sound like an asshole but I dont have time to nickle and dime with people and Im busy enough as it is that I dont need to be making roll cages in order to get work so I’d rather not do them for next to nothing and keep our steady customers happy since their the ones who pay the bills in the long run.

I think you also forgot the fact that you dont even have a 240 with a running engine in it so either way, you aint gonna see us @ the tree or @ the track etc until you have a running vehicle worthy of racing.

A mod can go a head and lock up this thread since it obviously aint going no where and probably wont…