S13 OEM Aero

as for the bushings, u said u wanted a set , considering darian has already bought 2 sets from me 1 s13 and 1 s14, i was told u wanted a set, i called u to confirm, and i was told by u that u wanted a set so i had ordered a set in , u said u were gonna come the following friday , i guess cost + 5%+ shipping +pst is ftoo much for u talk about nickle and diming , it was $175 to u cuz i remember i had them in a group buy for $185… as for my car not being ready , yeah i guess it takes more time to build a car from a bare shell then it does to slap an sr and a fmic in… u know compared to what a complete teardown, repaint , suspention, interior, body kit ,wide body kit, fully built engine , custom intake manifold, having all the windows removed to get painted , then put back in , brakes, new lines , custom fuel system , making a top feed fuel rail, wiring up a haltech, rebicIV, building a whole exhaust, intercooler piping and removing everybit of the engine bay down to nothing to repaint it …

but hey kudos 2 u, an sr20 into a stock car… not doing it all yourself… and leaving it all the same… but shit i only work from 7 am t
till about 10pm or later everyday … but yeah , i guess ripping on someone for not having time between working and sleeping to work on their car is really cool … keep it up “flake job” … go smoke another “doobie” cool guy…

“maybe” u should stick to being a "pot head " … hey look i used “quotation” marks at the wrong time and all over the place