S13 OEM Aero

[/QUOTE]

yes every one everyone puts a stock sr into a stock chassis, not always a stock car though… there is a difference … i guess it shopws that u dont know much eh?
ur car runs great , u did most of it yourself , never said shit about that , u also did get help from your father though but thats nothing really? i guess i does show that i do know that much eh? ( i saw it with my own two eyes)
yea your shit is stock … and what are u saying ? r u in agreeance with what i said . i know that too … thats special

ur saying my shit aint done , that cuz im working on it , i built a motor, i built an intake manifold, my point was i built my shit as opposed to putting it in the way it comes , so yea its gonna take some time , you and your pops do great work but dude … knocking on my shit cuz its not done ? talking about immature … hypocrite?

and calling you a pot head … well thats not really name calling , me im a fat ass , cuz im fat , you are a pot head cuz u smoke alot of pot … ive come to terms with myself it wont hurt… maybe u need to stop being so sensitive …