s14 and s13 rear calipers different?

quick question. i know that the s14 and s13 calipers look very similar but i’m not 100% sure if they are interchangable or not.

and if they are interchangable, is it year specific for the s13 to be able to fit the s14 or is it any s13?

btw, i have an s14 and my rear calipers are done. this is why im asking since there are so many parts s13s around.

thanks

calipers yes, but the e-brake portion has a different connection on the end of the line,

I would imagine (<- personally unsure) that the e-brake portion could be swapped onto S13 calipers to allow them to work just fine.

Dimension wise I don’t knwo of any differnences,

EDIT: I just put my S14 rear calipers on my S13, and since my e-brake cable is broken ayway, that part was of no consequence so I did not try to change it

so the caliper fits fine just unsure about the e-brake?

anyone know if its a perfectly interchangable, including ebrake and abs and etc?

thanks

ABS is front only so… it’s only ebrake you need to worry about.

ya i have found out that the s14 calipers have the hooks for the ebrake cable while the s13 has a barrel ebrake connection.

I figure you can unbolt the spring mechanizm and clip from the S14 Rear calipers and put them on the S13?

I figure you can unbolt the spring mechanizm and clip from the S14 Rear calipers and put them on the S13?[/quote]

I figure you can unbolt the spring mechanizm and clip from the S14 Rear calipers and put them on the S13?[/quote]

[/quote]

^— Maybe it was post envy??? Who knows what I was thinking 30mins ago.

just wondering if anyone knows, but for the stopper on the caliper of the s14, the thing right beside the spring, is it adjustable (does it have teeth to adjust) or is it a set place for it to rest?

thanks