S14 back seats in S13?

I want to get black leather seats but S13 doent have them…and i heard S14 does…will they fit in with the same bolts? anyone know? thanks

S14 rears are too wide AFAIK.

I’ve read theres a way to do them, i think it was described on a european 240sx site.
You do need to modify the seats however.

hmm…this sucks…i guess im stuck with S13 seats in grey. with everything elese black… :frowning:

just take them out ;]

i think they came in black in the silivas so if you find an importer you can get black

It will be hard for me to find someone to import some seats i think lol…and i am going to take them out…but…i want back seats …i have more then one friend or something…thats why i liek the 4 seats lol 2 seater is not enough sometimes

i read up on it, and as i remember i think all you need to modify is the seat brackets. i think it was tha 2 brackets on each side with the 2 bolts and tha hinge, i believe.

ya I wanted to put black leather S14 seats on my car, I(f I could find some I would just modify it to fit

:squint: Like I said before, there is a how-to on the european 240sx site.

Rears are also in (little modifying needed) the two lugs that the back clip into are further apart on the S13 than on the S14.

1. Undo lugs and wedge a 1/2inch nut behind the bracket on the outer edge. Presto lugs are now angled in enough to fit into the S14 Back.

2. At the bottom of the back are two bolt on pivot plates that the back hinges on S14 bottom of back seat is quite a bit narrower than S13 so at the moment this can not be bolted back (an extended plate should sort that out). I will then be getting some foam pads leathered up and inserted into the gap you should not even notice they’re there.

3. Bottom seat is a better fit S14 has lugs with screws holding it to the chassis. (out with the drill and self tappers) job done.

Estimated job time: 3 hours.

DYE THEM!

easy enough :stuck_out_tongue:

use the S14 leather skins on the S13 foam pieces, stretch and secure tight and there you go

exactly using jsut the covers is the best way… and while 88-90 s13 Silvias did have black leather you should be aware that practically nobody in japan orderes leather seats haha, the silvia black leather seats are far rarer than even autech cars… americans also had black s13 leathers custom done by some specific dealers