S14 Rear Seat in s13

i dunno if this is really technical or not but i didn’t know where else it might go…

i know back i nthe day peopel use to try and jam s14 rear seats in s13 to try and rock all blakc leather interior so my question is how well does the upper seat back part fit and how did you fit it plus pictures would be nice…

i want kouki 180sx rear seats in my silvia in japan, but the seats are expensive there too, whereas s14 seats which are available identically styled in jp the are free for me…

i have a real kouki s13 bottm cushion, just want to know if the s14 seat back works nicely or if it’s ghetto fabulous…

Get your S13 rear re done in black thats what i did i love it. As for fitting the s14 seat you have to do some modifacation i know its not a big job but i dont remember exactly what you had to do to make it fit.

http://www.frozencore.net/ab/ not my car but you can see how it looks

lol i don’t want black leather, i hate leather lol… did you not even read the post?

as for crsbb thanks :slight_smile: i knew i had seen this in detail at some point before…

and it’s not nice enough haha, so looks liek i’ll be waiting till i find the proper back and paying the probobly crazy expensive price