s14 coils on s13

before everyone wets themselves and ask “why not just get s13 coils”
its cuz i have a wicked set of coils on my s14 clip i have that i may wanna keep since i think i wont sell them for my asking price

and no im not lowering my price

with that out of the way…

ive read that you would need the s14 spindles ball joints and and hub

or…

ive read that you can keep the s13 peices and just drill out the s13 spindle since it runs 12mm and the s14 is 14mm

any inputs? is this info correct?

thakns guys

I thought the the S14 rears were too long and can’t be used on a S13?

he only has fronts i think.

yeah, im talking fronts only

From what I know the fronts will fit an S13.

The problem is that you really dont want to mismatch coilovers especially seeing the the coils you have are probably racing units so they will have incredibly stiff springs.

I realize they are baller and the urge to install them is great but I think youll be better off with a matching set of suspension then trying to run the HKS units with something like Megans in the rear.

at the moment im only running front coils as it is

kei office front with stock rear everything (i know i know lol)

and yes the urge is great and yes i realize there prolly stiff but a lower rated spring can always be swappped on

i just dont want them collect dust, thats all

but pete, a lot of places have mentiond fronts are no problem, and alot say the spindle is the problem. a simple drill out would be fine, but i dont wanna pull the spindle and hub assembly, and have to use the b joints, especially since theyre prolly worn out.

sportcompactcar uses a bunhc of s14 suspension peices on an old project s13 from way back whenn and didnt run into any issues. they used things like the spindle, hub, joints, ect ect but then negelcted to mentioned if they ran s13 or s14 coils (just said jic magic with spring rates).