S14 dash into an S13?

Does anyone know if or how easily an S14 dash (and doors because the vents are on them) would fit into an S13? I seem to recall that the S14 is a bit wider than the S13, but I don’t know if that’s only the front facia, or if it’s the whole car.

Thanks for the help.
Brent

S14 dash is wider. S15 will fit, but are only made in RHD.

Any idea how much wider? What would it take to make the s14 dash fit into an s13? (can it be cut in half then take a piece out to make it proper size then install)

And can s14 doors be put onto an s13? or at least the inside panels

s14 door panels will work I think…They are the same size anyway. I am not sure about the dash though.

not sure if the door panels will go, there are vents on the s14 doors that i don’t remember seeing on the s13 (i could be wrong).

and polkaroo, if u can find me a s14 dash, i will pay you nicely (even if u can help me find one, i’ve been looking for a long time).

i haev a spare s14 dash that u can have if u wanna test fit it and cut it up (its in bad shape so u don’t wanna keep it in there). i’m not sure if u can get the center console to line up, but if u do, u might also want/ need an s14 center arm rest console (i have an extra one of those too).