S14's/13's Interior

Does anyone know if (from an S14) the dash, door panels, seats and center panel fit in a S13, or is triming or molding required?

The S14 interior is wider than the S13 and therefore will not fit. The S15
interior is the same width as the S13 and will fit without much trouble.
Good luck finding a LHD S15 dash though. :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm… intresting to know… unless i convert it into fiberglass and flip the parts(mirror them?)
How about doors of the S15?

Why would you want to do this?
BTW, polak, do you own a 240?

Well, the main reason is, i was looking around on the net(using google, like many of you suggested) and I noticed the interior trim is very simular and I have brown interor, or beige as some call it, and i was thinking of swaping it into something more fancy, but not over done. I dont really like the typical painted fiberglass dashes, becuase I want A/C and dont wanna dish out alot of money for the custom job, on the other hand, I like the way the interior of the S14 looks like, simular to my dad’s 98 Maxima. And finally, I once helped my friend put in a 240SX dash into a '89 Nissan Hardbody(KA engine truck, has no real name) and it fit pretty well with some minor triming, so I was wondering if the S14 dash would fit with triming. I thinkthe S14 dash will fit with triming, but then I just want doors to fit aswell due to their design.

yes i do, but its in horrible condition(ie. not working)

So you want to swap interior to look cool? If you want s14 interior and like it, buy an s14. Other then that, just fix your car so you can drive it. I have never understood why people want to make there interior look all fancy and cool. The s13 interior is very nice. Nissan really did a nice job on it, an considering it could be up to 14 years old. I have never seen a dashboard in crappy condition.

My advice to you is: Stop trying to think of ways to make your car look cool, and either fix it or buy another. Untill then, I hope I don’t see you posting this bull. Because your wasting bandwidth on bull you will never do.

If you have any relevant questions I’m always helpfull.

There are a lot of people parting out cars. Like me. Why not just buy a
black s13 interior?

who says I will never do this? I am fully going to. I dont want an S14, I like the things the S13 has(h/b,weight), but I was planing on swaping out the from end into a newer version, and wanted to do the same with the dash to have it match. Different people have different taste, I personally dont like the sloped angle of the passengers side of the dashboard, and I am thinking of intalling the current dash into a Pickup where it will be upholstered in tweed. I am going to do this, the dash is gonna go. I just wanted to know if it will fit in directly or will require minor/major modifications. If i can’t do anything, I will look into buying a parted Dash. How much are they anyway?