NEWB

AYE!

Not only am I new, I dont own a nissan YET!~ I need help choosing which 240 i should buy for next summer…i lud da s13 but i only know so much about em’

Help!!!

Get a B13

if you hook it up you’ll have one of a kind rarest car, 240’s S13 & S14 are soon going to become like civics (everywhere) & r-32’s skyline as well.

trust me ive looked and i can find any… but i guess what im going for is the s15 conversion on a 95 coupe …would that be direct fittment, major or slight mod to get that done

s15 onto s14 is somewhat easier to do than s13 but the panels dont line up. s15 is still roughlyan inch wider? someonce clarify that for me. Its not direct fitment though. ASk someone on SON there are 2 ichigo s14s on there. but welcome to the site!

yea bro welcome

in terms of conversions, not to bust your bubble, but save the money and get the body type you want, doing conversions is a hassle, unless you’ve done them before and feel comfortable.And yes the conversion is easier on a S14 for a s15 front end, but the S14 looks sick OEM front end. And the S13’s have some sick body kits for drifters style.So you have other options than conversions.

If your looking just for a show car, than i guess you can do a conversion.

good luck.

Yea, judging frm your buy thread you wont be able to pick up an s14 to your liking with your budget. However, 6000 will easily buy you a mint S13 and if you shop around a type-x aero kit or a nice lip kit.

thanks and thanks to you too bully, yea im liken the s13 alot especially the headlights but more so the s15 im not to into the s14 headlights to round…i guess but i love the rear lol! well im on a hunt now so i hope to see you guys at few meets…
P>S dont beat me up for driving a civic lol! ive seen how you make fun of us lol!

Its not like you guys dont deserve it. Raising all the heat on the rest of us! XD just joking. Up until last week i was driving an echo! Well come out to the meet this saturday at Kennedy Commons.

welcome to the forums… and u can get a nice s14 for like 3 gs and get it fixed and painted for 2 gs… but for this hobby you need money specially if you want a nissan. thats why people buy civics because they are cheap and you cant be with a nissan.but take your time and find a car that you really want and you can afford dont run for one that u dont like or needs alot of work… one will come eventually…

Again welcome to the site and feel free to post…

^^^lol, yea, previous to nissan i had pushed three honda’s, weired thing i always felt embarrased in them,lol, no joke.lol. but yew bro trust me once you start driving a nissan you’ll know real JDM.

nah i had a nice civic before i got my 240 from jon. mine was fast 410whp but was time to join the nissan crew alot more fun and everything else. so lets keep this thread to welcome thanx

owning a car is embarassing? clearly you havent taken the bus much buddy.

anyway welcome to the club >=D

thanks for the looks guys see you at the meet then i guess, ill be sure to drive the wife sentra…non-se-r lol!

taking the bus? I remember BIKING to commerce gate several years ago…

welcome to the forums bro… i know you’ll find a nice 240 soon just be patient and it will come