S14 intake manny

I’m pretty sure my IACV is messed, and as such would need replacing. Now since it’s located on the intake manifold, I was thinking upgrade to an S14 intake manny to no longer have a secondary butterfly, plus IACV will be off a newer car, better odds of it working well. Since my car is a DOHC, I’m assuming things should work fine, but last time when I assumed things, it didn’t work out so nicely. So pretty much what I want to know, will the S14 intake manny fit on a DOHC S13, and is it a good idea in general to do this if the reason why I want to do it is to fix my idle and gain like 1-2 hp in the meanwhile?

yes, but temp. sensors are different, must use S13 sensor.

not so sure about throttle body plugs

And I think I have one sitting around if you want it.

It will work.

^How much do you want for it? I can grab it this weekend.

You can and I’ll PM you.

Heater hose Diameters are different. Pull your mani and fix the IACV. It’s not hard. Proberly just gummed up. Pull it apart and clean it with some throttle body cleaner and a wire brush. Buy both IACV gaskets. Why do you want to get rid you the stock swerl control valves? They keep the head from flowing to much in low rpms. You going to loose bottem and an gain what at your useless high end? The cam are shit on ka’s for top end, keep the swerl control valves. S14s cam with shittier cams to make up for not having swerl control valves. Less over lap on s14’s. You ever pull the ka24de manifold in car? It’s not the most fun task.

antonio, do what i did.

i took the top part of tehintake mani from an s14, and the bottom from my s13.

re-hooked it all up and BAM.

just swap over the iacv stuffs from an s14… only took me like 45 min to do…
dont forget new gaskets… they’re like 15 bucks.

Bryan