s14 LE *great shape*

ok guys im looking to move on from my ride. not sure what im going to be looking at in the future maybe another 240sx who knows. defiently rwd nissan though. up for sale is my 1996 240sx le. pretty much stock. it has almost zero rust on the body. and 100% no rust on the underbody or frame not even a speck of surface rust. well maintained. always used moble one and sunoco premium on it. the car is pretty much stock performance wize other then a matrix strut bar. aftermarket wires. stage 4 clutchmaster streetable clutch(installed less then 4000 km ago) not hard to drive at all. AEM intake and an exaust. and a clifford alarm. the sound system includes audiobahn in the trunk 2000 watt system with 4 new jbl speakers(last week) and a kenwood deck. km 230,000 and still pulls extreamly hard.

price is best offer im not in a hurry to sell

pictures http://s554.photobucket.com/albums/jj403/cmorris240/

Looks good. Good luck with the sale.

thanks…forgot to mention there 5 bolt for thoose who dident know

Could you tell me ball park range for how much you want for it?

well im not looking to sell it for super cheap. im not in a hurry to sell it if your looking for a deal of a century this is not the car if your looking for an extreamly clean s14 that hasent been beat up this is the car for you.

update.( short shifter installed couple weeks ago forgot to add to the list. very tight) love it.

Well i am looking for my first car, my dad wants something clean but he really doesnt know much about cars, so he doesnt really know whats special about a 240sx…

Thats why i am asking for a price range, or atleast something that could give me a hint on how much you want for it, if you could do that, it be great.

Thanks.

i would offer him something like $7000-$7500 car is worth much more if you consider the condition

7K:/: its stock…

5K go.

7k? i know its in great condition but seriously…
I was thinking something along the lines 4k-5k

It is stock… and no matter how you look at it, it still has 230k on it…
I think 7k is too much for that car, i might be wrong and someone might be willing to buy it for that much.

imo 6k i think would be fair for both sides only if it is super clean

well i noted it was pretty much stock. but if you look at all the mods i have thrown alot of stuff into this car. the stereo alone is worth over 2.5 grand the brand new clutch is 600$ short shifter 100$ alarm came with the car. 18" rims came with the car… plus the exaust and intake sounds very deep not ricy. im oviously not expecting all that money back but it does up the value of the car abit.

Take out the $2500 stereo and sell it way cheaper. 3/4 of the people here wont want it anyways.

without stereo the car is still worth a good 5 grand or more

It’s really not though. A stereo doesn’t increase it’s value.

The blackbook value on S14’s is $3000… Or so my insurance co. tells me.

Sorry to be an ass.

and whats the black book for a s13 $200 come on we don’t go by that shit here or on auto trader these cars still have good value

Honestly i am just after the car, not the upgrades done to it. The thing i liked about yours was the fact its stock and clean… i want to be able to do most of the upgrades my self when i get a car.
You could take all that stuff out, i personally i wouldnt want it. Some people might i am not one of them.