S14 Oem Part Out

Ohhh ok, so you’re keeping the chassis.

sweet, nevermind what I said then!

if you are still parting out the engine… i would be interested in hopping on this low mileage bullet-proof awesome KA24DE

^ I am very sorry but the engine has already been spoken for. I have a deposit for it on its way in the mail. If the deal falls through I will make sure to let you know first.

I’d take the entire car… If it wasn’t already parted

(PM me if things fall through)

is the transmission still up for grabs or did that go with the rest of the engine?

Just wanted to let everyone know that has PMd me I am back from Quebec and am free to meet up to sell whatever parts you are interested in.

LMAO, thousand dollars for factory seats…

Good luck with that

how much for just the engine?

Still waiting to here about the parts I inquired about…ignition cylinder and blower motor…Thanks

Did anyone hear from sideways14? I PM’d him 3-4 days ago…

I don’t think he’s on the forum much.

You must be nucking futs man, this is a beauty of an S14. Buy another one and make that a track whore. I hope you dont regret it but im sure you’ve already thought about it all.

Way to go Briggers…rip into that bitch.

Did someone already grab up your engine?
I will come tommorow and pick it up for $800 dollars cash.
I have the same car and mine has been smoking the fast few weeks and it needs to be fixed asap,
I thought it was just the head gasket at first but then later found out that the head is cracked and I need a new one immediately.
Message me and let me know.
Thank you!
I want your motor man!

i talked to him the other day, the motor and tranny have been sold.

Ok. This thread is getting a more then well deserved bump. I really need to unload this stuff quick. Here is a list of the remaining parts. Please keep in mind that this car only has 44,000 km on it and there is absolutle 0 rust on any part of it. Not even a paint scratch or imperfection in the leather. If you see any parts that I did not list or previously post for sale don’t be shy to send me a pm and ask. Thanks.

Front Bumper - $100

Front Fenders - $200

Rear Bumper - $100

Trunk w/spoiler - $200

Hood - $200

Door Panels (suede) - $150

Front and Rear Leather Seats - $600

wow this thread was revived… still have the rims and tires?

it definatly was and the prices have been cut extremely for some quick sales

however the rims and tires were previously sold

selling the…driver door itself? 5bolt hubs?

^ sorry but no and no