S14 Oem Part Out

dam…
but btw… whered u get SUCH a clean one… cali??

it is actually a Canadian car. Purchased it off a dude in Markham.

Unbelievable eh?

holy geez…
nice find… lucky…

is this what you made into your camo colored drift car??

Yes sir!

oh man is that a clean chassis…

when do you think you’ll have that car done by anyways?

It is on schedule to be complete by the end of this month.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bring it to my urber exclusive track day… and own the socks of everyone.

LOL

Holy fuck this is the fucking cleanest 240SX I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life. Almost every picture had me going O_O HOLY SHIT.

I noticed you didn’t list the rear quarters; they aren’t for sale? So did you sell the fenders and the hood so you could do a Kouki conversion? If so, BLASPHEMY! lol It’s a shame to see such a damn fine Zenki be parted like this.

Those seats are SEX I want them.

Damn, I had a thread up looking for seats just a few weeks ago.
I would buy these in a second, but the car is now in Barrie for a week or two in Pete’s friends garage, then on a truck coming to the East Coast.
I would have had them swapped out when the car was in Toronto waiting around. I guess it’s too late now. :mad:

Briggers… you should make a new part out thread somewhere… i’m looking for an OEM S14 steering wheel w/ airbag.

PM me a price for the complete trunk carpeting. thx

how much for the 5 lug?

Well consider this your lucky day! I am cool with Briggs and I live in Barrie for one more week. If you talk to Briggs and get it settled out I can bring it to the shop in Barrie for next week.

hey if you still got interior parts i really need the roof liner with the lights and stuff…also the rear speaker panel…let me know! much appericated!

Man that would have been awesome.
I found out today that the shipping company is ahead of schedule and will be there on Monday to get the car.
Pete’s out of town until Sunday night, so we’re going to try and do it Monday morning before the truck.

I really appreciate that though, but I think we have it covered.
Great to see forum guys offering up some help.
p.s. I’m the new owner of a Cusco D1 8 point cage…:smiley:

sorry, this has been sold already

sorry, this is not available