S14 Oem Part Out

Bing, give me a call when you are free and can come to either richmond hill or at least brampton or sauga. I have one for you

forgot to ask u
teh steering wheel cover the piece behind the wheel got it?

Most likely. I will have to double check though. PM me tomorrow and remind me

Thanks for the offer man, it’s appreciated.

Seats have been sold.

It’s worth a shot. I’m coming home Thursday and than back to Barrie on Monday so I thought I would at least throw it out there.

On the side note, damn you that car reminded me of my S14 :frowning:

Bumpers, Fenders, Hood and Trunk are still for sale.

I wont be near Richmond Hill anytime soon… maybe you can drop it at SG?

i have to bring my cars by for alignment soon… would like the wheel to be installed at that time.

^ makes sense. i’ll leave it with Sasha

It was a damned nice car … Do U have the alt/starter/tranny loom and both the engine and intrior fuse box with relays?

I am looking for complete exhaust system including manifold. My down pipe is broken. Also if you have stock speakers.

Sorry, these items have been sold already.

Nope, sorry.

Items left are:

Front Fenders

Hood

Trunk

Rear Bumper

how bout the stock exhuast

…save it dude
i got my 97 kouki all stock last year its black mint with only 120k on the milage…pre owner was asking for 12 grands. i got it for 10 g
just save it, and start putting the best stuff on it. u dont have to rush the process. take it nicely and slowly, but make sure put the best parts in it. i will suggest u started with the handling. like shocks, bars, rims, seats, brakes, after u got everything done, then swap an engine in. i would say go with s15’s sr20det.or an rb25det form R34. lots of places in montreal has it. after the engine is done, go for the body kit.
holy fuk, i love silvias. lol

^ you need to find out who dave briggs is man he has his own section with a kouki getting built by SG for drifting

-waits for Briggs to post-

yeah im sorry i should have just shut up`d and watched

gone already