S14 partout. Navan, kouki, wheels, interior,brakes and more

I contemplated whether I should fix my car or not and realized that trying to fix it is a stupid idea, so partout it is.

PLEASE read everything and then message if your interested in something in order to avoid confusion.

I will post new parts every now and then as i take them off the car, whatever is posted is for sale. I will frequently update this thread.

Hood. Good condition, a few small dings, nothing too noticeable. Price:70$

S14 trunk with oem spoiler. Mint condition. Dont have a picture of it, but it can be seen in one of the pictures i posted of the rear of the car.New Price: 80$

S14 wingless trunk. Small rust spot.New Price: 50$

S14 zenki headlights. Mint condition, no tabs broken, don’t have much yellow film on the plastic lenses like most usdm headlights do.New Price: 120$

S14 corner lights. Painted amber colour (orange), one of the corner lights has a broken tab but can still be bolted down. Price: 10$

S14 corner lights, both have broken snap-in tabs, however they still have the upper tabs intact where you use a screw to secure them. Left corner light has some sort of tape leftover that can be cleaned out with some fine wet sanding. Price:15$

S14 Megan Racing 3" stainless steel cat-back N1 style with silencer. Has dents and scratches. Worked fine when pulled. New Price: 90$

S14 passenger side door panel. From a leather interior with suede material.New Price: 40$

A pair of BFgoodrich G-force Sport tires(235/45/17) good for another season or use them for drifting Price:50$ FIRM

S14 headliner (non-sunroof). Good condition, some black stains. New Price: 30$

S14 rear speaker cover, mint condition. Price:50$

S14 rear arm panels. Price: 10$ each or 15$ for both

S14 B-pillar panels. Price:10$ each or 15$ for both

S14 A-pillar panels. Price: 10$ each or 15$ for both

S14 rocker panels. Price: 20$ each or 30$ for both

S14 Trunk panels or whatever they are called. Price: 15$ each or 25$ for both

S13 SR20DET stock hotpipe with a hks flange welded on a section of a pipe. Price:35$

S14 trunk carpet, in pretty good condition, no tears or anything like that, just dirty. Price:30$

S14 floor mats, in decent condition, have some stains that can be cleaned out. Price:30$

I also have :
S14 zenki tailights in good condition Price:30$
S14 rear bumper (1 emerald green and 1 red),decent condition Price:20$ each

All prices are best offer, however that doesnt mean that i will accept a lowball offer.

PM me if interested in something.

I am going to be out of town until monday, but feel free to message me in the mean time and i will get back to you asap.

where u located? i need the grill.

Shift boot I need!

Dibs on valances

I will take a few things off your hands ASAP.

Fair prices

grille is 270r?

No, its oem from a 1996 240sx

Z32 hawk hp+ pads and kouki valences SOLD

Both driver and passenger side fenders are sold

I will buy your entire rear subframe if its up for grabs

PM’d

if the battles are still around in a week or so when i get back from vacay i might just be down :slight_smile:

i’m eyeing that fmic. are you keeping it together with the engine, or is it something you can sell?

For now im keeping the motorset in hopes of finding a new chassis, but if i dont get one i will sell the motorset either as a package with the fmic or part it

bump

is shell rolling?
how clean outta 10??

car was in a crash, so not that clean anymore, and its not rolling anymore

kouki taillights sold
grille sold