s14 sr in s13?

I am looking for info on this swap. i am curious about getting rid of the emissions etc.
I have been searching around on different boards and on google for awhile but have not found anything.

Anyone know anything?

they are almost identical motors. They drop in and bolt up without any issues. This has been discussed many many many times, and it’s obvious you didn’t search very hard.

i beg to differ… I did search… hell google just shows me a bunch of places to buy the motor. I know they drop right in and everything. I am more conserned with having all this crap emissions stuff that would come along with the obd2 motor.

You need to improve your search skills.
And learn to post in the right section.

im too lazy to lock this.

Uhmm… It’s not that easy of a swap. The harness is a total pain. S14 SR is not worth it imo, shittier heads + vvt is a pita when you want more power. The best SR for a 240 is the S13 blacktop, and there’s nothing wrong with redtops either, just older motors.

thank you solarian you are one of the more helpful people on this site.
I posted this in here because most of the members are not little kids that rice out their 240’s. I was looking for some insite to this. I am right about to buy my black top with in the next 2 weeks as soon as I find a nice one.
I am just doing that whole wonder about options before buying thing.

its not that I am new when I ask these questions either… I have installed 2 sr’s, helped on a ca, swapped a ka, and converted my car from auto to standard.

as for my searching skills I might have used different words. I have gone through like 10 pages of history on this site looking for something.
so I am sorry if a mod doesn’t like my post being in this section.
I joined this club to be able to talk and discuss things that I or other people do on 240’s. I don’t need to be told to search every damn time I ask a question.
Guess what I do find when I search for things like this… I find other posts that say use the search button and other various versions of that.

Thank you for those who contribute to this thread.

:lol: It was pretty much only Solarian.

And make an offer…

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24525
free delivery in the GTA.