S14 with sr and great body

its on autotrader at 9999 havnt had alot of interest, already dropped the price about 1900 dollars im just looking to get what i can get for it i dont need it anymore as ive already bought a new car.

the s14 has a black top sr, very clean with bings fmic, hks intake, mks hids, kyb shocks and struts, full 3 inch megan stainless exhaust, dvd deck, tint, its gold in color with black on chrome factory rims.

the chasis has about 270 but the car is mint on the outside with no rust or big dents, the body is clean all around including underbody which has been rust proofed for 7 years with the previous owner, service reccors from 1998 on the engine and body all recorded from nissan, well looked after.

the engine is running stock boost with no problems what so ever, it was a clean swap, no leaks no sounds or knocks.

interior is grey cloth but in amazing shape with no tears, rips, stains, or scratches on any dash or door pannels, almost knew. i just replaced both door hinges and tranny seal. no major problems otherwise brakes are all good and new calipers last year.

tires are falkens both front and rear have 80 percent. i cant think of much else to say… pics arent happening because my computer is a ree tee, but im sure you can see many pics on the niagra thread and or some of my old threads for the s14 front end for sale, then you can see… but other wise

416 816 0715 is my cell call any time im looking to have this car sold by the end of august thanks guys

located in brampton
price 9999
km 270
engine who knows but ive put 25 on it
colour grandma gold

thanks again

CLICK THE PHOTOBUCKET LINK UNDER MY chad for sale thingy, thats a pretty sick pic haha

New Price… Best offer

ricer.
they buyer disappered on you?

yes he lost a 700 dollar deposit because he is an idiot… the market is so fucked right now

I say if you’re really in need to sell your car, you might want to post some more pics that is clear to the human eye. Just my 2 cent

Yeah thats probably a good idea, okay pics will be up soon, thanks man