***PRICE UPDATE: 1995 S14 with BLACKTOP SR

ok, here’s the deal, I am trying to sell my dear S14 “Silvia”

1995 240SX LE model
-Emerald Blue or known as “green” or “teal”
-190k on the body

Engine and transmission:
-Installed 1996 180SX type-X Blacktop SR20DET and the SR transmission (around 90k on the SR) only two months ago! Clutch is very good.
-A/C works and recycles!! (this is rare and hard to accomplish in a SR-into-S14 swap)
-Blitz intake cone filter (BRAND NEW not installed)
-now running GREDDY cone filer (older style)
-HKS blow-off valve (previous style, rebuilt 3 months ago)
-OBX short-shifter (weld the 2-piece together so it won’t spin like the others)

Suspension:
-Tein HE “Drift-spec” coilovers with pillowball upper mounts
-Front PDM-racing strut bar
-Rear Cusco strut bar (goes thru truck opening, very rare, and “Sleeper”-style)
-Front and rear Whiteline adjustable Anti-roll (sway) bars
-JIC Magic Rear Upper Control Arms (adjust rear camber and toe, a must for lowered cars!)
-Whiteline camber correction bushings install in Front Link (for the rear suspension for extra camber correction)

Brakes:
-Front 300ZX twinturbo 4-piston aluminum calipers and rotors
-Stainless-Steel brake lines for the 4-piston brakes.

Exhaust:
-Megan Racing 3" downpipe (exact replica of Greddy but made of better material = Stainless Steel)
-Megan Racing 3" stainless steel testpipe with flanges (BRAND NEW not installed)
-Megan Racing 3" stainless steel cat-back N1 style with silencer (BRAND NEW not installed)
-now running 2.25" cat-back with Magnaflow dualtip exhaust

Wheels and tires:
-set of 4 S14 LE 16"x6.5" 5-spoke alloy wheels painted graphite mounted with regular tires 205/55R16 40% tread
-set of 4 Z32TT F: 16"x7.5" R: 16"x8.5" ventilation alloy wheels painted gold mounted with BF summer racing tires 225/45R16 80% tread
-set of 4 Z32 F&R: 16"x7.5" verntilation alloy wheels stock colour
-a pair of V-rated snow tires 225/45R16 95% tread

Body parts:
-Genuine Greddy front lip (BRAND NEW extremely rare!!!)
-Genuine Greddy rear valences (BRAND NEW)
-Replica greddy style sideskirts (BRAND NEW)
-STOCK Kouki ( 97-98 ) sideskirts (not installed, in black)

Audio:
-Panasonic Mp3/CD player (this is the higer end model, paid $580 installed) player in brush aluminum with dot matrix display in blue

Body:
-power antenna replaced with manual antenna with short black metal mast
-tinted windows
-1996 front grille (VERY RARE!! in black, nice contrast)
-everything else is absolutely STOCK for the sleeper style (works really well! hahaha… 8) )
-NO stickers!!!
-comes with the stock LE options (front lip and rear wing)
-a dent on driver side rear quarter panel by hit-and-run stupid drivers!!

Ok, for those who knows me and my car well enough, you already understand how much time and effort I have put into my car. As a matter of fact, this is the 2nd exactly-the-same-car I have after the first accident caused by some stupid kid…anyway, now you know how much love I have towards this… :wink:

I have tried to make my car the ultimate sleeper with very very VERY good handling characteristics (lots of adjustability!!) and I think I have almost achieved this, because all it needed now is the Walboro fuel pump and get the uninstalled parts (listed above) install!!

The SR swap is really clean, done by MS AUTO, a reputable shop known by Alberto and Edward (both from Driftnation), you can ask them!

MS AUTO has done the entire wiring for the SR-S14 swap including the A/C lines to make it work and recycles! Check around, I don’t think you can find a lot of S13 SR-> S14 swap can do this.

It is very sad that I have to sell her, you guys know how I want to keep her forever…sigh… :frowning: but oh well, things happen and this is it, any takers?

I don’t know what price I should sell her, I will try to figure a price soon, but send me your offers. PLEASE, no stupid lowballs.

PRICE UPDATE*
I am asking $14000 CDN for the car and the parts. I would like to sell it as a whole deal, but I will sell the uninstalled parts for the right price.

Julian, it’s too bad you have to sell the car.

Pics may help and when you figure out your asking price, don’t forget to let us know.

I’ll buy yur OEM S14 Kouki sideskirts if yur willing to part that out…

damn Julian, what happened??? i can’t believe u are sellign this car!!

guys, i’ve seen and went for a boot in this car about 2 months ago. this ride is sweet, the ultimate sleeper, motor pulls strong, car looks great, adn the dent julian is talkign about is pretty minor, i already offered to pull it out for him with my dent puller, and the offer is still on the table.

also, i still have your upperarms with bushing. i’m gonna get coilovers soon, so if u want it back, i’ll drop it off 4 u.

this car is flawless and been babied by julian since day one. it has black leather interior in MINT condition, u really have to see this car in person to truly appreciate it.

good luck with the sale Julian, gimme a call sometime, i no longer work at honda…

will you sell the parts that are not currently installed seperately?

if so huw much for the dp and catback combo?

lemme know

------Cal

pm replied. :slight_smile:

hey guys, I will be out of town until this coming tuesday, will have to reply by then, ok?

check original post for price update

come on guys, the SR has been installed only for 2 months!!!

is this car sold??
ive been trying to get a hold of the seller??
anyone know what happen??

Hi guys, i am not in Canada now, but I am still selling the car. Currently, my car is under my mom’s name, so if you are interested, you can still get the car anyway.

Please email me at jusin@hotmail.com and put “Nissan S14” in the subject line, so i don’t delete it as a junk mail.

The car is sitting in my garage and my dad starts the engine every week. It is strong!!

ok now, waiting for offers… :slight_smile:

how is the frame? any rust?

Is the strut towers free from rust?

Hey i have a friend that is intrested… when can he come take a look at the car?

Very interested in your car man, Send me a pm when your back so we can talk

Bump for a good guy and a good car.

hey julian u are back or what??
can we see the car??

Thanks guys, I am still in HK. But like I mentioned before, the car is in my mom’s name, so the deal can be done anytime. Also, a friend of mine can arrange a time for you to see the car. Please email me jusin@hotmail.com and I will have him call you.

How are you guys doing? long time no see!!! :slight_smile:

Can I buy your OEm skirts? :frowning:

I’m interested in the greddy front lip if you want to part it…