FS: s14 w/sr and mods

Hey guys, im selling my s14 because i just bought an 06 rsx-s.

My s14 is gold on grey perfect paint and interior, no major issues at all, brand new tires and brakes all around, new inner and outter tie rods, cert and e tested,

s14 Black top sr20 with unknown km but i have drivin it for 5600km since installed 3 months ago… currently running bings large FMIC in perfect shape and full megan 3 inch exhaust with test pipe also in brand new shape… hks intake with adapter and foam filter, MKS 6000k hids “look baller” haha boost and air fuel Megan gauges on pod also brand new… 250 walbro, new TOB, and stage 2 clutch, new starter and water pump… battery was relocated to the trunk for space saving issues, also installed is 7 inch dvd in dash touch screen, willing to neg for pricing…i will post pictures soon but as for now my sig and profile pic is my car without those rims, i am located in brampton and missisauga, looking for around 13 thosand. pm for questions or details.

thanks heres a bunch of pics, enjoy

with the front bumpre on its such a sleeper. clean car. chads a sell out.

where’s the bumper lol

here it is, its not cracked or broken, only off for the pictures. engine pics soon.

k thats cool. i would like 2 c the engine

okay heres one that covers it all, i think ive been more than generous with pics, and you guys can see that its clearly spot less all over… time to make some offers or come out and see it lol

km on chassis and is it winter driven?

pics tell nothing about a engine.
a engin could look mint but run like shit or look like shit but runs mint. you need to look at a engine ur self.

bump for a good car. and a good guy wit a hot sister :slight_smile:

260k and yes winter driven, rust proffed since 1997.

were did you get the lip??

can i test drive it?

aftr i do :slight_smile:

Test drives are welcome, no tire kickers please…

Test drives are welcome, no tire kickers please…

the lip is a custom creation by mugen, wont find this lip on any 240 in the world but mine :slight_smile:

Buyer backed out, still for sale

are you in a rush selling it?

Daf fuck ? lol what kind of question is that

sorry my friend just came from japan and wasl ookin for a jdm tight zenki.
he means
Are you in a rush to sell your car?

the car is for sale now, so i want it sold asap, i didnt post it in hopes to sell it in 2 months from now lol. but are you asking because your interested in putting a deposit down ?