S14 Zenki & Kouki clutch applications

Can someone confirm if the S14 Zenki & Kouki have different Clutch applications?

Cheers!

Mike

It’s the same for SR and KA :slight_smile:

Edit: sorry my post was misleading

S14 KA is the same for zenki/kouki

S14 SR is the same for zenki/kouki

neither the SR or the KA engine and tranny significantly changed (mechanically) between 96 and 97.

Sasha, thanks so much for the info! I realize now that I was vague about the KA or SR application… in fact my question pertained to the KA motor, but thanks for covering both. The reason of my question is I am currently about to order a clutch on E-bay for an Exedy Clutch. But one of the sellers have confusing info regarding different part numbers for different years of the S14 which got me nervous to place an order.

But this info should serve useful

Cheers!

Mike

glad i could help

OK so after intense research through NISSAN

I have found that PRODUCTION DATE 02/94 to 03/98 use the same clutch disk but 240sx’s built after 04/98 use a different part.

So to all who have a S14 Kouki, I hope this will serve useful to you in the future.

Cheers!

Mike

BTW, my previous post pertaines to the KA24DE motor. Not SR.

a different nissan part?

I dont think many 240s were produced after april 1998 though man, since 1998 was the last year they sold the car, and new models come out in the fall, the car is built and takes a couple months to get to the dealerships… it just doenst make sense!

I totally agree, which made me call a couple other Nissan parts desk to confirm as well… 401 & Dixie, Woodchester, and another. All desks confirmed a different clutch disk part number… oh well… I’m sure this information will not effect most people on this board, but hopefully helpful info to some…

I would think both part #'s would probably cross reference each other!!!
I think the gino is right!!