S15 conversion

sup guys i went to the flee market today and i found after market car parts store and the guys over there told me that the silvia s15 headlight cost around $350 and he’s able to get them for me that price, and the entire front end conversion will cost me about $1500 including the head lights. tell me if this is a good deal at least for the lights, cuz i remember seeing them for $600 US on ebay.:drivin:C

cant say for sure but id say at LEAST 1500

its a good deal if you really dont know alot of people. go for it…
1500 is about the average cost for the conversion… so its a decent price.

if it’s a stock OEM s15 front end then 1500$ is ok. if it’s OEM Aero then it’s
CHEAP! usually s15 headlights go for 500-700$ …700$ for new ones…

I seen headlights as high as $900 for the black housings (uber rare!)

Don’t forget to get that crap custom fitted and done properly will be another $2g by the time it’s all fitted and painted. Ichigo ain’t cheap.

Might want to consider grabbing S13.5 conversion fenders… Will probably make the swap ALOT easier for whatever body shop is doing it. Sorry if I missed it if it’s already with conversion fenders.

im pretty sure you need a rad support and shit to

i thought it costs way more that like at least 5gs but i might have to wait a bit more cuz i am short of money right now, and i wanna do it all up at the same time. thanx alot guys you were alot of help.:C :drivin

I would suggest purchasing a front clip and getting a shop that has already done this kind of conversion. It can get pretty messy if its not done properly. I’ve been researching and saving for the S15 front end conversion for about a year now and I’m still kinda ify on what I should do.

Try looking at enjukuracing.com. Those guys have all there S13’s converted to S15 front ends.

lol that post is so old hehehe thanx though, i decided to keep it the way it is abd just add a font lip i yhink it looks nicer…maybe i’ll do it in the future

does anybody know shop which has done s15 conversion? plz pm me!
thnx