S15 Widebody

First of all I did use search first to do a little research but the keywords used left me to many topics to read through and well…I really don’t have that kind of patience.

Here’s my dilemma. I would like to do an S15 conversion on an S14 plus add a widebody kit such as the BN Sports or the Veilside kit.

Obviously as far as the rear fenders go, I would use a blister kit for an S14 so no headaches there…but the front end is another story. To do the S14.5 is easy enough from what I’ve researched as I’m sure you all know. The thing is and correct me if I’m wrong

1. 90% of the fenders in these kits are fibreglass.
  2. They are not even true to form S15 fenders but a “close-to” replica made specificly (nice spelling) for the S14.5 swap.
  3. Because they are not a true S15 fender any S15 blister fender will have to be heavily moddified to fit.

Also I do not want to use a fibreglass fender in my conversion plus add on a blister fender over top of that. Too much glass for me. So what I am wondering I guess is does anyone make an S14.5 swap using metal fenders? Or if i tried myself with OEM S15 fenders how much customizing, cursing and cutting am i looking at.

Any and all advice would be appreciated. Sorry to leave a novel for you guys!

Most of the S14.5 conversion fenders are widebody as it is, if I remember correctly.

Rotor and Caker, you should both know better than to start shit. This is first warning, if this thread starts up again = ban. mmmkay? -El