S2k(ills)

went down to autoX in hershey PA yesterday and has nice runns while on the wa down and back from PA.

1.) black N/A v6 300GT W/“aftermarket exhaust system” and maybe some other stuff. idk. pulled up next to him at a light(im in the honda) he looks over at me and gives me a “im faster than you look”
…i launched at 4K rpms, redline 9k, power shift 2nd,3rd hes like 5 cars back. smoked

2.) C4 vetterrrrrrrr…i got rocked. lol. period. he had an exhaust, that i knew of, maybe other stuff

3.) Porsche boxster(also yellow, non-S) a friend of mine’s dad owns this, andi wanted to see what kind of race it would be between the two. he didnt want to launch. so we rolled at at 5-10 in 1st…we went, side by side the whole way, power shifted into 2nd, still side by side and he began to barely pull on me, power shifted 3rd, his mirror was maybe at my side marker…and we had to brake for traffic.
…i then got to drive the porsche(first porsche i ever operated, or rode in) it was fun. good tranny, nice(not much) power. the only stipulation was that he got race in me the s2000. so we swapped but never got to run due to traffic and me leaving to come back to buff. but we did do some nice launch- 3 pulls. both cars are fun/ great drivers, but we saved about 20K dollars and got a better looking yellow…

…yellow vs. yellow pics. to be uploaded tonight when i charge my camera…

Nice runs :tup:

I cant wait til my car is done so i can get back in the game :tup: