S2K instrument cluster on 2g DSM!

How do you guys think this looks??

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa205/skylinez07/Cars/23200205483ji0.jpg

i think it looks like an s2k instrument cluster in a dsm. i’m surprised it’s working.

lol thats what i meant to say …changed

It’s like the 80s found it’s way into the DSM <3

that’s some ingenuity. from what i’ve read people have a hell of a time getting it to work 100% in a honda.

Shoulda used the AP1 cluster. It looks much better in my opinion, but that might be a little biased. :stuck_out_tongue: Good job on getting everything to work though.

and an EVO steering wheel?

I think it looks like it should be in an s2ooo

in for a video of it working.

+1

thats what it says…

:word:

AP1 was 00-04
AP2 was 05-07

Is that correct?

You’re missing the point. It doesn’t look right, it looks like someone needed a dash and all they had left was an S2000 dash. It’s a misfit. It’s not the right shape or size and the crooked faux carbon fiber around it looks hideous. A proper swap doesn’t look like another cars part on a different car, it looks like the car could have came like that.

Put it this way, if someone that doesn’t know shit about cars were to see that, he would ask why it looks like it doesn’t belong there.

edit and the random white boost guage looks good too

I understand what your saying but if it was fabricated better then i think that it would look good but no CF on the dash just make it look professional/acceptable. Size the Eclipse dash so the S2K Inst. Cluster looks like it belongs in there.

If it’s the version that I think it is, I know who did it. He does things just for the sake of doing things.

Incorrect. AP1 00-03
AP2 04-08

btw i think it looks pretty cool. I love the digital gauges, thats one of the reason why i was first looking into the car.

Thank you for the correction, and yes i like the way they look also but only if the were fitted to the dash.

thats pretty fuckin sweet, only thing i ever worryabout with digital clusters is when something gets fucked up, its kinda hard to re-solder or get a computer screen to start working again, a lot more complicated than fixing a stuck needle

Deff true.
i was wondering if anyone else has seen anything that looks good, exterior mod wise to a 2g talon??

Ideaz?

s15 sexness headlights??