Sabres ICE BOWL TICKETS!

anyone got a friend or hook up that could get me tickets / maybe even blue jays fan season holder??

im seriously thinking about selling my tickets and throwing a party with the profits

fuck, I didn’t get tickets, this is gh3y

Wowzers… 70000 seats and all sold out in minutes

good jorb Buffalo

anyonegottixfomeillpaygoodmunnies

somehow, my friend dyingtolive15 managed to snag 12 tickets online!!! they are of the $29 variety. they are all spoken for and he didn’t buy them to rape people on ebay. i can’t wait.

Anyone want to sell 7 tickets? let me know

Oh god looking at those ebay auctions is making me shake. I bought 8 but need them all.

Similar items from all eBay sellers Help

Item Name Price End Date

Sabres vs Penguins “Ice Bowl” 1-1-08 2 Tickets (Sc 106) US $485.00 Sep-23-07 08:15:54 PDT

2 Tickets Buffalo Sabres vs. Pittsburgh Penguins 1/1/08 US $620.00 Sep-25-07 08:10:55 PDT

2 Buffalo Sabres vs Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets 1/1/08 US $799.00 Sep-25-07 08:57:33 PDT

2 Buffalo Sabres vs. Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets 1/1/08 US $350.00 Sep-23-07 08:50:23 PDT

this sucks… everyone is always out to make a buck…

im shocked at how fast they went but unlike a regular season or a playoff game there are gonna be people that want to see this game that don’t like either team.

did they give the number that was sold on ticketmaster.com?
I am guessing they sold 25,000 at the very most. Gave the club members their tickets, and will split the rest up between vendors and season ticket holders to add value.

40k i heard

i just found the passwords for the pens and leafs fans but i still cant get threw… im trying to figure out the blue jays

Larry Quinn was on Shredd & Regan yesterday, he said there were around 43k tickets available after all the season tickets/etc were taken out of it.

[quote=“baseball24,post:53,topic:35568"”]

i just found the passwords for the pens and leafs fans but i still cant get threw… im trying to figure out the blue jays

[/quote]

Hmmmm. 1st try

jays

lol , i wish they would work right now

looks like we’ll all be paying double the price on ebay.

I told 2 different friends that i want 2 tickets, i’m hoping at least one of them got through. If they both did, i’ll have an extra pair available.

so uh… anyone know who I can contact about the family section thing? would it be the sabres or the bills?

[quote=“RedDawg,post:57,topic:35568"”]

looks like we’ll all be paying double the price on ebay.

[/quote]

gonna be waaaay more than double

i got 6 in sec 315