sad day for my 240:(

well the new owner came to pick up the 240 today its a sad day indeed for me have had her for 8 years and has been my baby. but havent drivin it in a couple years and am ready to start a new project…took it for a last drive yesterday along the river was nice… anyway heres a pic of her leaving with the new owner on its was to kitchener… hope he enjoys it as much as i did…:frowning:

Hopefully the new guy treats her nice!

It sucks saying goodbye to cars that you love.

8 years is a lot longer than I’ve had a car period!

DUUUUUUDEEE i had to let my 40 go yesterday too… i feel your pain

Sucks dude. Whats the new project?

i’m with Mark; longest i’ve held on to one same car was 2.5 years, and that felt like FOREVER…can’t imagine 8 years. crazy!

come to think of it, i’ve only had my licence for 8 years…and in that time i think i’ve had something like 14 cars.

x2, I teared up abit when i sold the coupe.

ya it was a great car but with a family its not practical… building a 51 ford coupe full custom. lots of room for the family…should be a fun project…

talk about one extreme to another!

lead sled or…?

i wanna see pics.

ya i am doing something totaly different… going with bags, 20s, with wild interior, choptop, and thinking of going with the green paint on the new camaros…and even though they are goofy i have a set of lambo hinges laying in my shop that i may try fitting i have never seen an old school car with lambo doors, my plan is to build a one of a kind custom…

new project sounds dope!!

incase anyone was wondering…diiiirrrttyy

http://image.automotive.com/f/featuredvehicles/24553280+pheader/0909rc_01_z+1951_ford_coupe+side_view.jpg

8 years! wow! The longest oive had a car maybe 11 months?

now that the apprasiel is done starting into the tear down of the new car…stripping each panel to bare metal and doing this car right…car is very straight surprisingly… im only the 3rd owner… car came from mississippi and is solid with a built chev 350… runs and drives great… now onto the body and custom interior… heres a couple pics…no more flames.

damn man, a proper matte black paint job would look proper, sick flames though aha

nice looks like itz going to be a sick car, good luck on the build