Sad Story in the news

This shit pisses me off soo bad…This guy is a waste of life and deserves to die a slow painfull death.
http://www.postgazette.com/pg/07029/757722-53.stm

yah I heard about it last night on the news… i guess thats why our parents always worrried so much, anything can happen at anytime.

wow that is awful

You got some waste of life that is better off dead and he takes the life of a girl that seemd to have her life in order…and prob a good person. I hope when this guy goes to jail dudes fuck him up big time.

That is so sad.
Exellent written article…shows really what a piece of shit this man is.

Damn what a POS! Immediate death for him IMO!

Typical Nig%$

Wow seeing this on here is a little weird. The girl in the story was one of my little cousin’s best friends. I heard briefly what happened last night from my aunt & uncle. She’s really torn up over it obviously, but this is something that never should have happened. I hope they bury that dude.

fuck that guy!

i feel sorry for that girls family…thats a horrible loss

This guy doesn’t deserve the needle/juice. I hope he lives a long and anally painful life in prison…

sad

ahh hanging or stoning

not life in prision then we are paying for him to be there

We’d also end up paying for that as well, but I’d feel much better knowing the money went to something that much more agonizing.

:bowrofl: WOW their really talkin hardcore shit on this guy…

Angelo V. Rodriguez was a 41-year-old disaster
a man who has been sued for child support by at least four different women in the past 12 years. He has spent much of his recent past in a halfway house in Arnold and the Allegheny County Jail.
Mr. Rodriguez spent the day smoking crack and marijuana,

:rofl: they couldnt say “abusing narcodics?” (sp)

this guy deserves it tho, damn dickjar

wow thats horrible…but hey im glad you could find something funny out of this story ^^^^

its true tho!

and horrible story. i think someone should have accidently slipped on ice and shot the guy. “whoops! how did that safety get switched off?”

yeah when he admits to doing that shit and then fleeing the scene and then all the other shit… i thought that last night and this morning “that guy needs to die slow and painful”

electric chair… "ooops not enough yet

how bout now ahhh maybe a lil more nope not yet, there we gooooo"

I don’t disagree with you all on what should happen to him, But just watch there will be some tree-hugging democrat that thinks he has rights too…