safcII with q45 mafs

i need to know what the in and out setting is on the safcII forthe q45 mafs?? i need this info as soon as possile guys thanks alot… in advance. car is running like shit right now. :cry:

Dude, do a search no one runs that maf. I HIGHLY doubt the SAFC has a setting for that maf, best bet is to figure out how much larger it is than the stock maf and compensate that percentage through the lo trims on the SAFC…that is if you must run that maf.

I dont speak from experience just from reading posts (so they could be wrong) about it so do your own research.

i think Q45’s have N62’s irc…

edit** i was thinking of the J30 :stuck_out_tongue:

noooo… iirc

double post sorry…

ACTUALLY ive been!! doing research but obviously ive found nothing to answer that question. My question wasnt if anyone likes the q45 mafs or not.

Also i know a guy that also haas an sr and he is running the z32 mafs and the dyno showed that he was at 100% and he was told that the q45 mafs flows better!! Shocked

the Q45 MAFs has more sensitivity than the Z32 MAFs. it doesn’t necessarily have more flow capability because it’s larger.

I believe it’s 2 in and 6 out for Q45 and a CA, but double check the manual. it’s right in the S-AFC 2 manual available from the Apexi website.

i dont always trust that, cause it siad to use 4 in 4 out for my stock rb20…but it died, and 1 in 1 out works beautifully, but this is the stock rb20 maf…

all the Q45 MAF is going to do is reduce intake resolution unless your pulling in 350hp or more for the 4 banger it’s not even worth the trouble to rice the car out with one. it would be the same as stufing a Q45 TB on the SR with stock injector HP numbers…

… eg: retarded.

but hey whatever floats your boat, good luck with drivability.

ACTUALLY ive been!! doing research but obviously ive found nothing to answer that question. My question wasnt if anyone likes the q45 mafs or not.

Also i know a guy that also haas an sr and he is running the z32 mafs and the dyno showed that he was at 100% and he was told that the q45 mafs flows better!! Shocked[/quote]

ACTUALLY, the q45 maf maxes out before the z32 maf, i guess you didnt research hard enough. And even if you were maxing out a z32 maf you can just wire in 2.

and no the q45 maf has no setting in a safc-2

I have runned a Q45 maf with 550cc on my SR20 with Safc2.

I had 2 in 5 out as setting, it worked well for me. I had good idle and good A/F ratio with my correction on safc2 (-16% to -24%)

Thank You Very Much!!!