Sale on Everything

Mid Summer. You all want/need something for your car.

You did lose all of those races…

Give me a call or shoot me a pm, I’m discounting everything for NYSpeed members.

Because I love you.

How much for your anal bum cover?

I’ve spent a great portion of my life trying to invent one with no avail.

pm’d

pm’d back.

Nobody needs anything?

I’m changing the name of the shop to Crazy Jay’s Car Part Emporium…where prices are so low…they’re CRAZY!

i do, but i dont want to waste the money on this antique dumbestic… and all the DD’s are doing alright.

I’ll be buggin’ ya soon re: those tires and some other stuff Jay

price on ground control coilovers for a 92-95 civic hatch pls.

Can you get me a fuel pump/sending assembly for an 01 honda passport?

We stop carrying these. Had huge problems with ground control. They really suck to deal with. Interest you in a set of tokico’s maybe?

dahhh, you suck to deal with!!! lol jkjk

hit me with some prices. I just need coilovers/springs. let me know some options and prices

I still have a beef with ground control. I recommend Progress Suspension Group’s “Competition Series II” or what ever they call thier coil-overs. They are custom valved and availible through Hybrid…

http://www.progressauto.com/2007%20Catalog%20-%20secured.pdf

well I really just need the springs, to clarify that up. I already have kyb’s. I refuse to drive the car on the current cut springs

I can easily get those. $150 shipped to me, retail is $175

150 for all 4?

You must be talking about the oem style lowering springs.

~2 in drop, about 30-40% more spring rate. Which in my opinion is the way to go for just AGXs and a “street” car vs. $400 for sleeves and “race” springs.

In the case of B13s Progress have the highest rates and most drop out of the Eibach (pro and sportline), Tokico, Suspension Techniques equivelants.

yeah I really dont need anything crazy. Just a good replacement for cut springs.

Yeah, that is $150 for all 4.

wish i could use parts right now i just need paint

FS: Paint. You just have to get it off the walls…and somehow find a way to use it on your car.