Salt Water = new fuel?

Is your av a pug dressed like a chicken?

Or maybe the RF wave works on the salt somehow to cause an emf, thus the hydrolysis? :gotme:

NO. :gotme:

it was dedicated to locutusjon.

why wont you choke on that dick thats in your mouth

lol not like I should talk

^ wow, i am now scared. havent seen anything that evil and inhumane in a while

:lol: She didn’t mind the coat at all. The hat lasted till just after the picture though. :stuck_out_tongue:

So what do i do?

Fill my tank with salt water and turn the radio on really loud?

get a small cup of water, drop two AA batteries in there, wait 20ish minutes(or less), light a match and ta-da, you made yourself a water candle

:picard:

do that now and instant VTECH

Doing it with sugar water will be like VTECH with nitrous. :tup:

OH DAM!?!

ILL GO DOO IT NOWSZ!

50+HP?!

non ionic. :wink:

It may have something to do with the surface tension of the water (salt lowers surface tension of a polar solution), or the ionic properties of the salt being used (possibly the ability of the radio waves to break bonds between the ions, or raising the boiling point/capacity of the water itself, or a combination of these.

I wish I was going for chemistry and not chemical engineering. It’s infinitely more interesting.

I can make steel wool burn with electricity, does that make me a genius. I have heard that you can use radioactive uranium and fission to make electricity, even makes more energy than it took to produce it, but thats a reall fool brained idea, cause were not using it much.

Well, the strange/great/amazing thing with science, at least real science, is that ostensibly something may not be useful, but somebody somewhere will find a use for it. It may not even be in the field of energy.