Sammy Van-Halen?

saw him today on main st. williamsville at about 8:40 in the stereo advantage parking lot; He was in the Trans Am with the hood popped, doors and trunk open.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:99,topic:24907"”]

Actually I heard he has a brand new Z06 now.

[/quote]

It is true, and a friend of mine has been in it with him…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:100,topic:24907"”]

God please dont let him sticker that to hell.

[/quote]

AND, Rob, he has already ordered the stickers, they are on the way.

It is Electric Blue or whatever the special vette color is, lol.

YES

This guy is way cooler than I could ever hope to be.

i heard he was at Paddock a few weeks back rockin out and raising hell, all before he actually owned the Z06

[quote=“Superium,post:89,topic:24907"”]

just diggin the music and checking out the scene

[/quote]

ahahaha i bet sammy vh would say it just like that too

So, the original poster… those pics… are those really your pics from your phone? They’re on his site.

[quote=“PumiceT,post:106,topic:24907"”]

So, the original poster… those pics… are those really your pics from your phone? They’re on his site.

[/quote]

definatly because those r what r van doors look like

he is definately a member here

We need to find Sammy and give him his own forum!

Really though, this guy has a way cooler life than I ever could hope for.

I really am jealous.

^^ +1
Where is SVH today? any sightings?

I saw him outside the BK on the Island the other day with said TA and the doors,hood, and trunk open.He was in front of the building and it almost looked like he was exercising.
D

MY TAILGATING CREW TAILGATES NEXT TO HIM IN LOT 5 DURING THE BILLS SEASON.

[quote=“splitmup,post:113,topic:24907"”]

MY TAILGATING CREW TAILGATES NEXT TO HIM IN LOT 5 DURING THE BILLS SEASON.

[/quote]

and you dont have some crazy stories to share?

we still need to get this man up to mighty

I’m positive this guy is related to someone on this board. Its ok just admit to it and everything will be fine.

lot 5 u say? i tailgate in lot 2… im gonna have to make my way over there this year to get my picture with him and get an autograph

Sooooooo last night I got a phone call from a random number at about 12:30am. I didn’t answer because I never answer numbers I don’t know, and let me tell you that was a GOOD CALL.

I wait for the voicemail to be left and wouldn’t you know it, it is Sammy Van Halen, the red rocker himself. On my phone.

I have recorded it to a wav file but I need to edit it because he left his number and I know you jackals far too well to post his phone number. A few of my friends ran into him and had him call me and leave one of the most hysterical messages i’ve heard. Once it is edited I will host & post along with some pics and videos of him in a bills jersey and a football helmet playing football in the tops parking lot at 1am last night :lol:

He. Is. Crazy. Lol.

wow. get that shit up now son!