Sammy Van-Halen?

I spotted this today, stood out so I took a pic with my phone.

yea ive seen that around b4

That guy had his name legally changed to Sammy Van Halen. Hes a real treat.

wow.

Ugghhhh

have you met this guy? tell us about him, he seems interesting

yes i know who he is . i used to work at GI tops and he was in there all the time wears jerseys all the time with van halen on the back the guy is a nut has the 80’s hair and all prolyl about 40 years old

yep. used to (prob still is) a good customer of The Stereo Advantage. hes quite the character. and btw, he also has a red WS6 TA that he rolls around in. its also all stickered up like the STi.

I didn’t know this guy got an STI… but yea… he changed his name to Sammy Van halen, he’s got 80’s rocker hair, he’s loud, and quite the character. I forget what he does… but he’s def a rocker, he also has Tons of Jersies that have Van Halen stitched on the back.

I’ve known him for years, he is related to the Davis that own Don Davis dealerships

http://www.sammyvanhalen.com/

read the 103.3 message board about him… funny stuff

lol I could see a movie made based on his life.

lol he’s got an Fbod!

What a surprise.

lol

:lol:

He drove his Vette up the employee ramp at the P.O., sits in his car cranking his 8,000 watt 4 subwoofer system in the parking lot annoying anyone within a quarter mile.
This last foray had him wanting to have a fistfight with one of the women at work and following her into the ladies room. After he was removed and suspended pending termination the P.O. changed the locks and combinations and disabled his employee access badge, he snuck in through a back door and dressed in full football gear ran through the building yelling Van Halen in the house.
There are more stories, but you get the drift. Not exactly square peg-round hole, more of just an A-hole.

Yeah shredd and regan talk about him all the time. Some funny shit for sure.

yeah this guy is awesome he used to get gas at the shop i worked at and he really livens the place up

So what the heck does this guy do for a living anyways haha. I keep hearing about it on the 103.3 all the time. :lol:

they’ve been talking about this guy on the edge for a while now haha funny stuff

Van Halen in da house! Yeah…He hung around work for awhile until he was chased out. Total tool.