Sammy Van-Halen?

He fo sho reads it.
I wasn’t signed in, I saw all the quotes.

I also read something about running through some joint with full football gear on yelling “VAN HALEN IN THE HAUS!”

ROFL!!!

Awww he didnt quote me.

someone invite him to a meet

ill dress up like David Lee Roth and well fight to the death

He can see what we posted any way, so lets try this

SAMMY NEXT WEEK FRIDAY ~ MIGHTY TACO~ ON THE CORNER OF THE BLVD AND SHERIDAN 10PM .

We are so gonna run with the devil! :headbang: :headbang:

[quote=“SI01,post:79,topic:24907"”]

As it was explained to me, he tried to enter wearing a Bills helmet. Then got into an argument with security, refusing to take it off.

[/quote]

:lolham:

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:65,topic:24907"”]

The best part, was as i drove past him, and he stopped dead in his tracks and stared my way with the biggest, silliest, yet creepy smile on his face.

I wanted to stop, say whats up, get a picture and an autograph, then perhaps invite him to a meet…but the wife was too creeped out, and wouldnt let me.

[/quote]

why on earth would you want to do that

^^ for shits, giggles and pure hilarity.

I think he actually was at the S&R cruise night but on a bicycle. I noticed a 40 yr old guy with an 80s hairdo standing next to where the edge was setup wearing a football jersey with the #07 but he didnt turn arnd so I couldnt see what the name said on the back. Anyways he was just diggin the music and checking out the scene so Im thinkin it coulda been him.

Have to inform the Van Halen fans that I spotted the man again today.

This time at Wendys on Main st with some friends, and we were having lunch inside…Sure enough spotted him with the RED TA driving on by heading to some store…

Thats 2x this week alone that I saw the legend :ohnoes:

I had a “Sammy sighting” sort of today. I saw his T/A being towed on Grand Island. Didn’t notice if he was in the cab of the tow truck or not. I think I know where they were taking the car. I’ll check tomorrow…

[quote=“SI01,post:79,topic:24907"”]

As it was explained to me, he tried to enter wearing a Bills helmet. Then got into an argument with security, refusing to take it off.

[/quote]

um no

i was there that day we just asked him to leave unless he was gonna take it off… he was banned for something else it has to be somewhat major to be banned for a year

Have you ever heard a new word that wasn’t previously in your vocabulary? Then you start hearing the word all the time thereafter? Well I’ve never seen this guy . . . now that I’m aware of his existence I can only hope . . .

[quote=“97Ranger,post:92,topic:24907"”]

um no

i was there that day we just asked him to leave unless he was gonna take it off… he was banned for something else it has to be somewhat major to be banned for a year

[/quote]

Again, AS IT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME.

So sorry.

hmm i wonder if sammy will be there tomorrow night? in his siqqqq f bod yo

OMG this dude was at UB like a month or two ago. He was outside the center for the arts with all 4 doors open on the STI with 80’s music pumping loud as fuck with a sabers’ helmet on the roof.

Spotted Trans AM, behind Goodyear on military in the Falls in the abandon parking lot. Has a dog stuff animal in the window, wanted to get an autograph but he was no where to be found

word has it that he has a c6 now

[quote=“RobHimself,post:98,topic:24907"”]

word has it that he has a c6 now

[/quote]

Actually I heard he has a brand new Z06 now.

God please dont let him sticker that to hell.