Samsung Glyde (Cell phone)

I’ve had the same phone for 3 or 4 years. My carrier is Sprint. I text alot anyways, and T9 word is a pain in the ass. I want a phone with a keyboard on it. I’ve been looking around, and i really like the Samsung Glyde. Maybe i’m bias because my 1080p 46" Samsung flat screen is amazing, but Samsung seems to make good products. Does anyone have this phone? Or has anyone heard anything good/bad about it? I’m on a sick plan with Sprint… so im going to have to buy it a retail. I want to make sure i’m gonna like it, since its not 50bucks, or free with a new 2yr contract. Its gonna be like 300.

I usually read a ton of review websites before I buy a new phone…
You get to see what other people who have it think, as well as the critics who get paid for it. ;D

yeah i read a few of them now… i guess its a good mix, people either love it or hate it.

what are other good phones sprint has? i really need a keypad phone. Any suggestions?

The Mogul is pretty sweet, but it might be more than what you’re looking for…

i dont need email and all that crap, just really good texting basically. Wouldnt mind a decent camera, and music shit. but i dont really use that. i would like a touch screen though, w/ the little pen. it would make me feel important.

LG Rumor? It’s white… it’ll match your car too! ;D

ooo, i like!

I really dig the regular keypad on the outside and the full qwerty on the inside. AT&T needs to get with it and hook me up with something like that. :headbang

looks liek a voyager that slides

it is similar to the voyager minus the flip open keyboard. still give you the HTML web browser and touch screen. only thing you love is the mobil tv feature which we dont even have in this area. are you looking to activate this on sprints network or port over to Verizon?

I thought the touch screen on the glide was too tight to be accurate.

Grimmick, call me back when you get a min. I need a new phone.

eh, BlackJack II all the way. I just got one last week, after trying a bunch of different Full keyboard phones by sprint and at&t at work. BJII is thinnest and best typing feed back out of all the phones I’ve ever had or tried typing on. 2 bad Verizon doesn’t carry it so I am switching my number to At&t this week.

how much are they

blackjack is made by motorola right? we carry the phone under the Q9 label…absolute garbage…battery life is horrible on those phones.

blackjack 2 on a new activation is like 70 bucks which is an unbeatable price (new on ebay for $240)

its made by samsung not motorola. i had the blackjack 1 and loved it…but now im moving on to the treo 750 on at&t