Sandra Remains - ATS Diff, GReddy FMIC, S14 Subframe etc.

Ok guys i’ve got some remains from sandra here, check it out

S14 Differential Housing
GReddy high capacity finned rear cover (very baller diff cover)
ATS 1.5way CARBON LSD

asking 650$. Raced all season, could use a rebuild but still works fine.

Chargespeed Carbon fibre trunk with holes for APR GTC-300 wing as well as holes and plates for hood pins. If you are building a race car this is the trunk for you, the thing weighs nothing and is very baller. Painted blue like sandra was.

Looking for 300$

Side skirts from sandra - 100$

JIC Front & Rear strut bars - rear is mint, front is missing stickers. they polish up real nice. Looking for 200$ for both

Stance GR3+ Coilovers - tripple adjustable coilovers, GORGEOUS units as mentioned before. 2sec per lap faster than D2’s and the ability to adjust rebound, high speed and low speed bump all independantly. also capable of tuning nitrogen canister pressure which emulates changing springs, adjust spring rates in 2 minutes!! 10/9 springs on it now comes with spare set of 9’s and 7’s - 1400$

Japanese S14 Rear subframe, not a spot of rust on it. If looking to refresh a subframe this is what you need, looks brand new still with mint OEM bushings in it. - 300$

2x S14 SR20DET Transmissions - 240$ each both in great condition
1x CA18DET transmission - 180$ also in great condition

please email sanis@sg-motorsport.com with any questions regarding the remaining parts, I can get you pictures if you are serious. I’ll know if you are serious.

I am tired of shipping things out i just shipped a subframe and ended up paying almost 200$ out of my pocket to pack and ship it so no more shipping shit out!!

JIC Front & Rear strut bars are gone. thanks Sasha.

Where is the intercooler, does it have piping, S13 or S14??? Thanks Sasha, oh and you gotta ship it to me :frowning: lol, Montreal…

not willing to ship the intercooler dude ill elt you know if im desperate

do you still have the side skirts, and hood? If so…got any pics, and a number i can get a hold of you.