Santa came early...

the hawk has that strut bar :smiley:

Originally posted by 97greengtp
http://www.zzperformance.com/zzp/products/otherguys_exhaust_headers.htm Santas dropping these off this thurs or friday. :slight_smile: These dyno’d 18hp and 16ft tq at the wheels on a STOCK gtp.

Apparently Santa has a bigger budget for you than me.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Apparently Santa has a bigger budget for you than me.
Actually I’m buying these will all my own money except for $200 I talked my grandparents into giving me for x-mas.

MX-6 > GTP:D

oh… AND WHY DON T YOU FIX THE MISS @ 95-100? THAT WILL HELP YOUR TIMES MORE THEN HEADERS NUMBNUTS:rolleyes:

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
MX-6 > GTP:D

oh… AND WHY DON T YOU FIX THE MISS @ 95-100? THAT WILL HELP YOUR TIMES MORE THEN HEADERS NUMBNUTS:rolleyes:
GTP>>>>>MX-6 :smiley: I’ll get the car autotapped in the spring when I get my headers on, which happened to come in today. Your gonna get :owned:

GTP>>>>>MX-6 :smiley: I’ll get the car autotapped in the spring when I get my headers on, which happened to come in today. Your gonna get :owned:
:rolleyes:

:jerkit: :jerkit:

all of you front wheel drivers are fags :tounge:

Originally posted by 1320
all of you front wheel drivers are fags :tounge:
Wait a sec, haven’t all the cars you’ve ever owned been fwd? :smiley: :confused:

Wait a sec, haven’t all the cars you’ve ever owned been fwd? :smiley: :confused:

No … but your fwd will be owned by me.

(1994 Eagle Talon Tsi = AWD)

No … but your fwd will be owned by me.

(1994 Eagle Talon Tsi = AWD)
240???:tounge:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320
[B]No … but your fwd will be owned by me.
I’m sure you will, Are stock trannys are lucky to hold low 13’s and probally high 12’s at best. That’s about where my car should be at in the spring and I don’t really plan on pushing it much further. I could get a tranny that holds 500+whp but they are like $4,000 so I’m kinda stuck.

I’m sure you will, Are stock trannys are lucky to hold low 13’s and probally high 12’s at best. That’s about where my car should be at in the spring and I don’t really plan on pushing it much further. I could get a tranny that holds 500+whp but they are like $4,000 so I’m kinda stuck.

:tounge: What ever happened to you posting pics of your chick? I hear she lovvvvvves 240’s :naughty: :angel:

sounds like you want a race car: but bought a family car…

:tounge: What ever happened to you posting pics of your chick? I hear she lovvvvvves 240’s :naughty: :angel:
I can’t post any pics I’m on a windows 95 computer with no upgrades. I’m lucky I can get the internet. How did you know my g/f likes 240’s anyway? :confused: I’ll have to sell my car and get a 240. Maybe I’ll get some more :sex: :bj: :69:

I can’t post any pics I’m on a windows 95 computer with no upgrades. I’m lucky I can get the internet. How did you know my g/f likes 240’s anyway? :confused: I’ll have to sell my car and get a 240. Maybe I’ll get some more :

man…ill let ya slide this time i guess. I remember her saying something about 240s that last time i saw you guys at the track.

man…ill let ya slide this time i guess. I remember her saying something about 240s that last time i saw you guys at the track.
Yeah I swear everytime we go past Hybrid she wets her pants :eek3:

Yeah I swear everytime we go past Hybrid she wets her pants :eek3:

:clit: