Saratoga Best Buy-5/12

btw, WTF is FHP?

Flywheel horse power?

ahh fuck me, your probably right lol, I didnt think anyone was clueless enough to talk like that about cars still…

money doesnt buy brains ppl lol

Isn’t it usually referred to as crank horsepower?

cool it ern

Flagged

Sorry, not intentional. LMK the next time that you forsee us being at the same hangout spot!

What are you DD these days?

A black wiener.

ZZZOMG! + rep if I can figure out how.

Stop talking about me.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3wys1qbRv1ro4y77.jpg

Anyone going tonight? If not will other people deff show my dad wanted to see some cars out of Bordem, think there will be at least as many cars as last time?

If so ill be out about 9 in my white neon…

Won’t be there

didnt go since no one from here did, wasnt many cool people besides shift peeps there, and never going to nisky from what I see on there FB its ridulosly funny, better than a soap opera… when does the LG lot start up?

Yea, don’t go to the “Nisky lot”. I decided to go there the other night with my cousin and it was like 2Fast2Furious there. PR flags were at full mast (literally, a fuckin’ PR flag was up), neon lights were flashin, music was loud and they were jumping the dip in the parking lot with their cars. WTF?

:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid

lmfao Sounds like an entertaing night we should go make a huge pothole after the dip… Seriously WTF is wrong with that lot, never been and dont sound fun, toga aint bad if some cool people go, and everyone says LG is the best.

whats wrong with it is its full of high school kids being, well high school kids

I acted like I was in highschool one time! when i was in high school and the summer after I graduated lol