sat. 10/11

from what mike says i had a great launch. I had a bad light(.904) I ended up with a 13.80 @ 97 mph. Thats was on street tires, full interior, full size spare, 93 octane and a bad vacum leak where the carb bolts to the intake. I FINALLY RAN AT THE TRACK SO THERE VTECTHINGY!!! :smiley:

it is the driver that is holding it back

you and me both:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
i got it all iā€™ll fix it coming over hang on:p

you get a chance to see that white supra run?? dude it was seriousā€¦ It ran so fast they made it park in the grass :dunno: :rofl:

Originally posted by Cutty
I ended up with a 13.80 @ 97 mph.

thats what Vtecthingy/Vapor Trail was runningā€¦ WHEN HE WAS N/A! :smiley:

from what mike says i had a great launch. I had a bad light(.904) I ended up with a 13.80 @ 97 mph. Thats was on street tires, full interior, full size spare, 93 octane and a bad vacum leak where the carb bolts to the intake. I FINALLY RAN AT THE TRACK SO THERE VTECTHINGY!!! :smiley:
ur light HAS nothing to DO 60ā€™ or 1/4 mile time!!!timer donā€™t start till ur tire breaks the beam!!!u could sit there for 5mins. then go:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
ur light HAS nothing to DO 60ā€™ or 1/4 mile time!!!timer donā€™t start till ur tire breaks the beam!!!u could sit there for 5mins. then go:rolleyes:

nu uh not according to gearheadā€¦:rofl:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
nu uh not according to gearheadā€¦:rofl:

bwahhh owned

:greddy:

I FINALLY RAN AT THE TRACK SO THERE VTECTHINGY!!! :smiley:

man, i missed it, anyone get a picture with a penny?:smiley:

i can verify he was there the tech guy yelled at him for not tying down his battery but bungee cord to the rescue