Sat 30th...get together?

If ya’ll want to plan something, i’m in. Maybe dinner @Franks Pizza in North Queensbury/South LGV then hangout? Whatever, I’m in. Maybe we could meet up at the Auto Museum (or better yet somewhere where we won’t get kicked out) and cruise up. Whatever.

depends…am I gonna atleast hear these turbo’s fully spooled or what? :banana

I’ll take you for a ride at base boost-no problem. I’m don’t mind giving rides but I’m not a ride whore either. Makes me feel like I’m running an amusement park ride :sleep

not sure if thats a good idea…If I feel a Boosted LS6, Im gonna be spending alot of money later that night :runaway

id go with drew but now that i saw your cock i couldnt look at ya the same …unless those boobies are there with ya then we all could be nekked ;D

please specify more that you didnt see my cock…you meant to say you saw travis’s…lol

It would be nice to go but I think I have to help my brother move that day and I dont know what the deal with my POS car is going to be.
Ive gotta help my brother because we made a deal that he’d tow my car if I helped him move and the car was already towed.

thats fine, I think we should skip the scenic drive this time tho

Sounds good. We should just plan a drive 1x-2x a year or something. Personally, meeting at the auto musuem does nothing for me since we can’t go in because they close at 5, and we got booted before anyway…

Maybe meet up at Home Depot? I’m not as familiar with the area as you guys are so throw out some ideas!!

head out to Rochester for that meet. :nod

Little too far for me in the Vette (5 hours).

Gotta go to the H/T meet, sorry Trav :frowning:

3.5 from albany. where are you from

1.5 north of Albany…

have a party to go to the 30th…not gonna be able to show up.

I might be able to go

I’ll be in NYC =\