Saturday 1-27-07 Winter Meet @ PM:P

Come out after the family thingy, we’ll be there all night and we’ll save you some cheddarwurst.

hahaha we’ll see id love to.

i know its kinda late and all but if yous need a hand and dont mind pickin me up and droppin me off id help with whats left of the shop and i got some video from lancaster and my dads dyno vids of you want any footage let me know my aims speedped79

so, should we be bringing anything this? i know a few people said they were bringing food and stuff…so are we supposed to? i dont wanna be the guy that shows up with nothing and free-loads off of everyone else’s food lol.

ughhh, then bring something :smash2:

Never hurts to anyway. like the NYspeed BBQ, I was the only one who brought non-carbonated beverages. I wasn’t told to bring anything but did just to be nice. It ended up working out in the end for a lot of us who do not drink carbonated drinks. You are better off bringing something and them having too much, then expecting them to have something and it not be there. But they can give you a better answer.

It’s ok free-loader, I’ll bring some food and drinks for you. j/k :lol:

Thanks, but not necessary, come as you are, we will have burgers, dogs, the fixins, pop, h2o,chips… If you want to bring drinks, or something to eat, great!

I was just talking to Bad Azz about it, I’ll be stopping by either today or in the next few days to figure out what is needed to set everything up.

if i come ill bring some pop and chips like i did at the other meet

The Sabres game will be projected on the wall also, as long as that’s what Paul and Mark want. I myself could care less about he game during this meet. But it will be available just in case anyone was wondering.

we are also playing spin the bottle :snky:

:gay2:

:gay2: :gay2: :gay2:

lol

GT4 + Guitar Hero

:word: the screen looks awesome

bill can we just go in the closet and make out like usual

alright already, if bill is gona lose his Vcard at this event, I dont want to know anything about it

:lol:

ohhhh funny guy :lol:

being that im an ex ford man. do i need to bring pics of the 3 camaros i owned to get into the establisment of slow cars to watch this movie of fords winning. ha ha… Good times…

i’ll have something soon once i get out of debt… (10year) lol

lol.

pat and jesse… the girlys are coming. chook, leave yours at home plz… :slight_smile: