Saturday 1-27-07 Winter Meet @ PM:P

Ill be there, last year was sweet.

… wnyfbody secret meet… WRONG…

knock knock… WTF CHODAs HERE… ahahahaha

good times all, cant wait to see ya.

OK question…

Whos all gonna be drivin their “fun” car to this meet???

<–probably if I havent started sanding it.

I’ll have my “fun” car there. does that count? :lol:

Just got home @ 4am. Thanks again Pauly for the beers and everyone for their help today. The bathroom, offices and paint trim look great, the lounge scored some nice additions, and a bunch of the air lines and wiring got into place. should be a great time at the party :tup:

:wave:

Got the day off as well, so maybe I’ll go. I wouldn’t know anybody but def a good way to do so.

me.

haha i just realized that maybe i’ll fit in now that i have an LS1…but im sure i’ll be knows as ‘the kid with the slow dakota’ and get made fun of it forever lol

Problem is you didn’t by an F-Body, so you automatically suck as your LS1 is just sick. Totally lacking of any and all of the required Qs to be cool.

meh, i tried :lol:

EDIT: the thing that sucks is the day after i got my car, they got a black WS6 Trans Am in on trade it…but it was an auto, had 50k on it and they wanted MORE money for that than my GTO

truth.jpeg

4L60E NA vs. T56 action? :slight_smile:

didnt u get some spray?

good luck with the new shop :tup:

thats why i said NA. I have spray but its sitting on my bedroom floor until this shop gets up and running

Nothing like :tspry: + snow

Cool! I guess I’ll be drivin my car for sure then. :slight_smile:

cool, I think were bringing the cobalt? you can race it, if you wnat .its stock.

im out i have a family get together… sorry fellas

cool, I think were bringing the cobalt? you can race it, if you wnat .its stock.

Oh, the New Era Cobalt that ran 13.5@106 over the summer?

It stock like ur, “I only have an exhaust and pulley” 11.44@119.6 runnin GTP.

Ass…

I’ll show up if chucks trailblazer will be there… ha ha… i’ll have to stop by and see the last footage of the cobra’s (87fox and myself)…

Cant wait see bladez car now

Mark-how much footage do you have to work with ie: how long will the videos be? How about putting up a teaser pic or 2 for the peeps who haven’t been there yet.

The orlando video can easily be 30 minutes like the compilation vid was last year. I havent had time to get everything together yet, so I dont know how long they will be yet.

We will be postin up a pic in a few days, just gota finish up some work first