Saturday 1-27-07 Winter Meet @ PM:P

:rofl:

trying to start homofaggor drama.

Am I detecting a hint of jealousy?

Do you have NYS certification for YOUR shop?

How do you get jealously out of asking if he has my stolen tools & equipment at his shop?

NYS certification for what? I don’t do repair work. So thanks for asking

PS who the fuck are you?

importmuscle

wow just come right out and ask if they stole ur stuff…nice lol

X2

are the domain rights to wnyfbody at your shop?

wow. awsome shop guys! thanks for putting on this whole thing, even though i wasnt there for very long, i got to see some people i havent seen in a while and had a good time! best of luck to you, and i cant wait to get the GTO in there for some work!

nice shop. good food, great friends. and got to play with a caddy and a stang on the way home… over all an exellent night.

my balls feel better now :stuck_out_tongue:

I enjoyed myself. I think this was the best NYSpeed Club get-together in quite some time. Looked like there was a significant turnout. A Big :tup: to bringing friends together to kick back and shoot the shit in a relaxing atmosphere.

The projected Jumbotron was excellent.

Agreed. thaks fuzzyfish

i wouldve asked you the same question, but i already know who you are.

:gay:

nice Job starting shit in a thread. :tup:

But back on topic, awesome shop guys. Nice too see something good coming out of all the hard work.

Ill defiantly be stopping in periodically with questions/ for advice.

And for those of you who didnt come, This place is seriously 1000% the easiest place to get too

this coming from a guy who lives in “East bumF*&k”

Good times, shop looks great! Hopefully more to come this summer

Good times! Met a ton of people. Always nice to finally put faces to s/n’s.

dick punch of the year award! :lol:

Also, big props to Mark’s dad for being the “Griddle King”!

Just want to say thanks to everyone who dropped by, it was good to see old friends and new faces as well.
A BIG :tup: to Fuzzyfish for the biggest gaming screen evarrrrrr and 01AudiS4 for setting up the hockey game on the Jumbotron.

Shop looks great guys, nice job :tup: Big turnout too, at one point the whole place was pretty packed :slight_smile: Nice to see a reputable shop come to life with good dudes running the show :tup: Also, I really enjoyed the inline 6 swap in the red car :smiley:

Good turn out. Great to see some people i havent seen in a while.

:tup: to Mark and Paul, hope you guys the best of luck with the new shop, and you know my car will be in there for work

Now for this ignorant fuck

How many fucking times do you need to be told before it gets through that brain dead head of yours? Get in your fucking car and go to Mark’s house and pick the fucking thing up.

And its not stolen when you willing let him use it, know exactly where it is, can pick it up, but refuse to.