Saturday 1-27-07 Winter Meet @ PM:P

very nice. i had a good time, thanks for having us!.. shop looks great, and good luck

Whew, great time, I just got home a few minutes ago. I dont even know where to begin, thanks to everyone who has given us a hand over the past few weeks. It seemed like half of the people there tonight has had a paint brush, drill or broom in there hands at some point over the last month, and we appreciate it. I never counted, but it was even more crowded than those pics suggest. Fam & friends, girlfriends & wives, neighbors and even a crew from Rochester made the drive down. Good to see everyone come out of hibernation for a day!

Joel, I’ll pass along the props for grillin’ to my dad, I cant imagine having to cook all that food without him.

Don, better luck next time about the junk. And it was great to see a number of other local shops come down, it seems like there is quite a bit we can offer to each other.

Hope everyone had a great time, sorry if I missed anyone as I was walking around. We have so much food left and I still have a video to edit, I guess there will have to be a round 2 once we knock out all the work thats lined up!

thanks for having us guys, shop looks great, best of luck to you both :tup: See you on the 1320 summer 07’

shop looks great guys :tup: thanks for having us, goodluck!! :slight_smile:

shop looks real nice, it was prettry cool seeing the faces behind the s/n’s lol the shop was easyier to get to than i thought, im sure i’ll be towing the quest there weekly haha

nive shop and great turnout i only got to stay for about a hour but it was nice did yous ever play a compliation 06 vid?

nice shop. i had a good time! :slight_smile: Nice meeting some of you!

Oh come on I get a dick punch and no pictures of your back tagged HC styles…WTF :stuck_out_tongue:

you got me and my buddie standing there like dumbasses lol

had a good time, nice seeing all you guys.

oh and mark, How bout that shifter?? :slight_smile:

best of luck to the both of ya!

It wasn’t hard.

funny

Sorry i couldnt make it guys. if you need me call, i finally got a new office 847-7962
Good Luck

newwwwwwwman u never said high to me. u gave me a dirty look. i thot we were tight :frowning:

thats just his normal face :stuck_out_tongue:

Im curious what kind of caddy and whos stang were the mentioned parties :gotme:

Thanks paul, mark and everyone else, good times. Shop setup is impressive, so is the work you’ve done on the cars.

:lol: ya I took that off mark… i shouldn’t have told him.

I saw it agian later lol

Excellent turnout yesterday!! The shop is extremely nice; it was good to meet some new people too. Thanks for having everyone there, wish you guys the best of luck!!!

x2

Having the sabres game displayed on the wall was a nice touch too.

Your going to have to design a better ventilation system though for your grill. :stuck_out_tongue:

dinky fnas go away and a nice lt1 setup goes in there. have to find two that big that run on 110 though.