SATURDAY June 21 TINT 25% off! AGAIN!!

Due to the overwhelming response to the last special this past Friday, and requests for non- week day specials, i offer you, this deal.

This is the final time we will run the 25% off deal, it wont happen again, we can only fit 7 cars on the schedule for the day, so schedule it up quickly, if this offer goes anything like the last, I will have a full line up by Monday.

First responses get on the schedule, please don’t schedule unless you know for sure you can make it, and if you need to cancel please call, no shows destroy the scheduling.

Heres the deal,

vehicle needs to be dropped off BY 10am, or the night before.

We cannot schedule them in for wait, on will-call.

No rain checks, no extensions, this is the final 25% off tint we will offer! call before its to late.

Call Chaz with any questions

put me down Chaz

your on Chad

do I seriouslt have to drop it off, or can I wait with it and hit on you?

very happy with what I got with last weeks special !

1 peice tint on the rear hatch of a 2g talon! that takes skill

We had our G20 done on Friday and it looks awesome. Chaz and the guys at First Bass are top notch!

I’m interested. I tried giving you a call but you had bad reception. Please let me know. Thanks! -Greg

Gave you a call Chaz. Thanks.

already been adressed, but yes i would like for you to hit on me… bring the wife, we’ll make a day outta it…

Thanks Ben, was nice to meet you and ur brother, nice MR2 he drives to!!!

Thank you Matt, the g20 is sweet!

I know thats Verizon out by Erie on a sunday/fathersday for you… PM me your info make/model/yr/ % requesting, and phone number, ill get you on the schedule.

youre on the schedule now, thanks to your almost midnight phone call… lol i really need to stop transferring the calls to my cell haha.

anybody else interested, i have 3 spots open still

PM sent. Thanks!

My bad, I just didn’t want to miss out on a good deal! Haha.

Any spots left?

can you squeeze in two fronts on an 03 mountaineer? or does two windows not apply to the deal?

still have a few

no problem, i can squeeze a few 2 windows, and yes they are in the deal for sure.

well if there is an opening, mark me in. thank you, i appreciate it.

your on for 2 fronts, please pm me what percent you wanna do, and your # again, Thanks for the repeat biz!

I had mine done last week. Can’t say enough good things about Chaz and First Bass. The windows look great. I will post some pics soon.

thanks to an early cancellation (we had a full schedule),
but now have room for
1 - 2fronts on an suv/truck,
and 1 -2 or 4 door car.

Very little room left,
Edsti took our last 4 door opening, unless we get another cancellation we can only fit 2 more 2 fronts (truck/SUV) and 1 more 2 window, if you are interested call right away,

Remember this is the last 25% off deal we will run, at a savings of up to &% dollars from our website advertised price, who would want to skip this!

412-353-0631

I’ll be dropping my car off tonight around 5:30. See you then, Chaz.