saturday-- rally cross

this saturday is the rally cross at the smithton hole. i’d like to see some new faces racing. so come on out. starts promptly at 7, pits open at 5, so come early. drivers meeting at 6:30, then race time. 20 to race, which is about $100 cheaper than the next closest rally cross race to us.

i deffinitely wanna see a toyota all trac run against some wrx’s and evos. wouldnt mind seeing a certain 510 run against a camaro either in rwd class.

need directions or any other questions, just ask. all you need is a helmet and a 10 buck fire extinguisher. i have spares for use if you dont own one.

The turbo Shadow Might be Ready for this event, now with a 30R and a 5 speed…

oh so tempting!

http://a1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/73/l_288519a0d128ed2b6efd3f4c6ecf5608.jpg

you two are battling for the points lead, you running anything?

and burnyd-- get the sand out of your vag and come run that thing.

oh yeah, we could allways turn this into a meet, and after race festivities at the filly corral :slight_smile:

ill try my best to finish up the car later tonight - friday… should be able to finish it and ready to roll out on sat. Il try to drag cheeks along with me.

I might come, I have nothing to race though, anyone want to lend me something

I do not have a car i think i poped a sleeve or something, unless i bring the g/f’s integra :kiss:

maybe i will do some “work” on her car or something…

charger?

eric has a rental focus, I wonder if that would work

more than one person can drive the same car. cheeks i’d let you drive my car, but i know how hard on shit you are so no way.

run the rental.

Rental FTW !

RallyX kicks ass. Most fun I’ve had racing in a long time.
Lets see some more cars. maybe some turbo awd’s that are as fast as us N/A guys.

I would LOVE to come to this, but fishing at Erie for the weekend.

putting my toyota back together tonight… I should be ready to roll on sat for sure.

I dont think I will be making it to this one… Being at school is no fun!

who all else is gonna roll out? so far sounds like 25 car range.

I have to somehow ask my girl friend if i can use her car…I have not figured out how i should ask her…

yes I am going, can you pm me with directions?

its easy to get there, turnpike to new stanton, 119 to smithton, follow signs to the smithton hole